St Mirren v Hibs 08/11/23

8 minutes ago, Molotov said:

That must be one of the lower cost in the top flight. 
I’d like to see lower prices but unfortunately that’s the reality. I rarely go to away games anymore as it’s hugely expensive for travel, tickets, food, drink etc

Agree £26 is lower price like yourself I don't do away games now unless it's a cup. However next season I become an official senior citizen so I might start going to away some away games. 

24 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Am I right in saying Montgomery has only won one game so far?

I’m going to call him Wee Wan Win until he gets a second win (most likely against us on Saturday)

0-0 draw tonight please lads.

Cheers, you've just jinxed it. Hibs win incoming.

HT 0-1
Yep we've been awful and can have no complaints, lucky it's only one tbh. 
Gogic has gave the ball away several times this half, one of them led to the goal. Felt Hemming should have done better with it aswell tbh, seemed a pretty tame shot from the edge that trundled in. 
We came into it a bit in the last five minutes without really threatening. 
Still in the game I suppose, we will lose without massive improvement second half though. 

We started to get a foothold in the game towards the end of the first half. Hibs' defence seem to flap at every cross coming into the box, we just need a bit more quality there.

Hibs are worth their lead, definitely started better. I don't want to criticise Gogic too much but he's had a shocker at the goal. Good finish from the boy to be fair. Hibs' goal came just as we started to get more into it as well. It was all Hibs for the first 10.

2 minutes ago, Lex said:

HT 0-1
Felt Hemming should have done better with it aswell tbh, seemed a pretty tame shot from the edge that trundled in. 

I thought that until they showed the replay from behind the goal, it was well placed and hit firmly.

The 12 year old ginger lad at right back for Hibs looks good, very composed.

Hibs worth the lead Saints very sloppy took a while to get going but starting to look stronger as first half coming to an end . Strain poor by his standards though that might be down to Hibs right on him. Plenty options on the bench change is guaranteed changes for the second half. 

Just now, eindhovendee said:

The 12 year old ginger lad at right back for Hibs looks good, very composed.

Yeah, he's looked very good. I don't think it's a coincidence that we've looked more dangerous as he's tired. He kept showing Tanser on yo his right foot, almost nullifying him. Towards end of the haf Tanser was getting a wee bit more space to put crosses in.

Stadium seems as flat as our first half performance. Wonder what's up with the PA system, no announcer on for the Panda Baw Throw thingie...  Eerily quiet. 

We've been pish, Hibs worth the lead and we're lucky only to be one nil down.  Need some pace on, and a bit of dig or something on the middle of the pitch. 

I have BTTS, a saints win and +4 corners each. Looks a long LONG way off from here.