St Mirren v Hibs 08/11/23

4 minutes ago, Smithers Jones said:

He was not warned at any point (that I can remember) which is why he continued. 

The ref vaguely pointed to his watch a couple of times, but at no point did he actually go over and tell to stop fucking around.

14 minutes ago, FTOF said:

The ref vaguely pointed to his watch a couple of times, but at no point did he actually go over and tell to stop fucking around.

Has Marshall actually stopped lifting his left arm up and down to indicate he was assaulted and nearly killed by a vicious assault on his throat, administered by a St Mirren hammer thrower? 😜

Edited by pozbaird

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Has Marshall actually stopped lifting his left arm up and down to indicate he was assaulted and nearly killed by a vicious assault on his throat, administered by a St Mirren hammer thrower? 😜

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

he conned the ref a dull yin there

boo

10 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

he conned the ref a dull yin there

boo

In the first half Marshall came out and fcuked a cross. Landed awkwardly and as far as I could tell there was not a Saints player actually fouling him. Yet Hibs received a free kick. Bizarre refereeing. 

Fcuking boo so I did. Hope you heard me @Hoose Rice

2 hours ago, Molotov said:

In the first half Marshall came out and fcuked a cross. Landed awkwardly and as far as I could tell there was not a Saints player actually fouling him. Yet Hibs received a free kick. Bizarre refereeing. 

i forgot about that.he claimed he had a head injury 🤕 if i ever had any respect for marshall i would have lost it last night 

boo away ye go ya mug boo 

17 hours ago, FTOF said:

Pretty sure he actually spoke to him at one point in the second half, when Marshall, the ref and a few other Hibs players were around the 6 yard box.

It was after that that they started having a defender waste time at bye kicks, presumably as Marshall had been told to stop time wasting.

On 09/11/2023 at 16:16, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Disagree strongly about Baccus. Thought he was terrible. Consistently gave the ball away and fouled people. 

Although Taylor dived in to try win the ball high and left the space behind, Baccus was as much to blame as he ended up about 40 yards behind Newell, effort to get back was minimal, and I’m actually usually very positive about him but Wednesday was not his best game that’s for sure 

16 hours ago, Molotov said:

:lol: good man. 

1 hour ago, Bobby_F said:

Pretty sure he actually spoke to him at one point in the second half, when Marshall, the ref and a few other Hibs players were around the 6 yard box.

It was after that that they started having a defender waste time at bye kicks, presumably as Marshall had been told to stop time wasting.

At that point I checked bet365 for player cards. Gogic was favourite at 15/4, next was Marshall at 5/1.