Mighty QP v The streets of Raith

What a team performance to fight back with 10 men. Need to see the red card and penalty decisions again but absolute scenes at the end. QPFC must hate playing us, that’s twice we’ve done them at the death.  Enjoyable day out in Glasgow too. Respect to any Glaswegians who choose to support QPFC or any of the non old firm clubs. 

1 minute ago, San Starko Rover said:

What a team performance to fight back with 10 men. Need to see the red card and penalty decisions again but absolute scenes at the end. QPFC must hate playing us, that’s twice we’ve done them at the death.  Enjoyable day out in Glasgow too. Respect to any Glaswegians who choose to support QPFC or any of the non old firm clubs. 

I hate playing anyone.

How have we contrived to lose that game? 

Even a draw would have felt like a defeat. 

We're flying at 2-1 and Robin makes two unforced (?) substitutions. 

Can anyone explain this logic?

Do you not back the lineup that's got us back into the game.....?

These idiotic tactical blunders have got to stop.

A win today could have been season defining. 

I'm absolutely gutted. 

4 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

We don't hate playing you but we are begining to hate our manager making suicidial substitutions every time we get in front in a game!

3 minutes ago, GloriousHoops said:

How have we contrived to lose that game? 

Even a draw would have felt like a defeat. 

We're flying at 2-1 and Robin makes two unforced (?) substitutions. 

Can anyone explain this logic?

Do you not back the lineup that's got us back into the game.....?

These idiotic tactical blunders have got to stop.

A win today could have been season defining. 

I'm absolutely gutted. 

Tbh I felt your right back was walking a tight rope for a red. 

If by some chance Raith win this league I hope they give a championship winner's medal to Robin Veldman as he has gifted you 6 points so far, and he's got another 6 to give you, although hopefully he won't be around the next time we play you.

Just back.

Feck me.

Thought Queens were unlucky to go in 1 nil down. Second half, jeez..don’t think we seen the ball for 15 minutes then Murray gets his straight red. 
Said to my son a QP goal was coming with 11 men so absolutely no surprise to see two quick fire goals.

The double sub of Hamilton and Gullan was inspired. The fact we went for it and bizarrely looked like the team with 11 and them 10. Just absolute scenes in the last minutes of the game. Phenomenal stuff.

Gullan was direct and fantastic but Jack Hamilton 😍. I think he’d win a header against Shaquille O’Neal! That’s what we’ve missed at both ends of the park.

It’s too many late goals now to just be coincidence, just a pity we’ve got a rampant Dundee Utd in the league and not Livi.

Something weird with QP, I think they look a good outfit but can’t buy a win.

Queens park definitely deserved to go ahead but the changes were brilliant. Helped by Queens totally sitting off but Millen effectively playing as a central midfielder at the end meant the shape of the team didn't just fall apart and Rovers could play football rather than just launch it like they have with previous versions of Murrayball.

Brown was brilliant. Best I have seen him play I think (admittedly small sample size). And Stanton still getting up and down, making tackles in the 97th minute, was understated but excellent again.

Just such a likeable team. Have never been that carried away watching a stream.