Dundee FC vs The Pride of Renfrewshire, AKA St. Mirren - Armistice Day, 2023

Just now, Pens_Dark said:

There’s only one person here whose night is ruined. Not me pal. Get it round and truly round you. 

Nah, the only posts I've made on here are to thoroughly congratulate Dundee on an excellent performance, and then to laugh at you a wee bit as you spend another night going through the cycle.

Just now, GAD said:

Nah, the only posts I've made on here are to thoroughly congratulate Dundee on an excellent performance, and then to laugh at you a wee bit as you spend another night going through the cycle.

Keep going, you’re doing a terrific job of not embarrassing yourself. 

It’s a measure of how brilliant St Mirren are that Dundee fans are so overjoyed about beating a sickness ravaged Saints side and Saints fans are acting like entitled OF fans

Come the spring, we’ll be fighting or Europe and Dundee will be fighting relegation 

It’s what Dundee fans have been used to for 50 years 

28 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

It’s a measure of how brilliant St Mirren are that Dundee fans are so overjoyed about beating a sickness ravaged Saints side and Saints fans are acting like entitled OF fans

Come the spring, we’ll be fighting or Europe and Dundee will be fighting relegation 

It’s what Dundee fans have been used to for 50 years 

tumblr_ni625mSvKR1s97thho1_500.gif.e784550acbf3c8c15f04c0afb6c47816.gif