Celtic Vs Aberdeen

8 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Poor Aberdeen. You should have tried harder. I bet you try when you play Rangers (this is bait)

Its alright, as you are fully aware, we lost 5-0 and 6-0 to both Edinburgh sides whilst being 11 points behind in February last season and still finished third.

10 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Roos was brilliant when he came back into the team last season. 

Gorter was never a long term option. He went back to Ajax to be their first choice. It would’ve been stupid to drop and potentially alienate a good contracted player for a loan player, regardless of how good he was.

I think brilliant is overstating it mate.

Gorter never a long term option, agreed but if he's there and is the best option then you go with it.

In my time supporting the Dons we have lost at Parkhead, in the league, by 5 or more goals on the following occasions -

1964/65 0-8

1965/66 1-7

1995/96 0-5

1999/2000 0-7

2000/01 0-6

2010/11 0-9

2023/24 0-6.

Not as many as I'd have guessed to be honest.

Scottish fitba', what is the point ... seriously, just what is the point?   A 16 point lead over third place with not even 1/3 of the season played.  A 6 goal humping of our next best (non OF) European entrants.

The sooner the OF head off to the lure of more UEFA bucks in minor European leagues when they eventually happen the better for the game up here.

I can't even imagine what pleasure the OF fans get from constantly swatting the other 40 teams who sit deep to try to avoid the inevitable ... the whole thing is dire.

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

In my time supporting the Dons we have lost at Parkhead, in the league, by 5 or more goals on the following occasions -

1964/65 0-8

1965/66 1-7

1995/96 0-5

1999/2000 0-7

2000/01 0-6

2010/11 0-9

2023/24 0-6.

Not as many as I'd have guessed to be honest.

Sadly you missed one. Our last trip to Parkhead, Robson's Aberdeen lost 5-0 in the final game of last season. 

24 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Gorter was far superior to him last season but something obviously happened behind the scenes.

That is a bit much. Roos was the best goalkeeper in the league from his return onwards. He certainly overperformed in terms of his expected saves. Gorter did fine when he came in, but it was a very small sample size all told.

5 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Sadly you missed one. Our last trip to Parkhead, Robson's Aberdeen lost 5-0 in the final game of last season. 

Blame the head to head stats page I found.

I did say I'd have guessed more...

6 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Scottish fitba', what is the point ... seriously, just what is the point?   A 16 point lead over third place with not even 1/3 of the season played.  A 6 goal humping of our next best (non OF) European entrants.

The sooner the OF head off to the lure of more UEFA bucks in minor European leagues when they eventually happen the better for the game up here.

I can't even imagine what pleasure the OF fans get from constantly swatting the other 40 teams who sit deep to try to avoid the inevitable ... the whole thing is dire.

Lazy day in the house today and I actually chose to listen to the English fitba on the radio rather than this game, which may directly affect my team. I'm not even arsed about the English fitba. It just seemed likely to be a more interesting afternoon.

These games just feel pointless generally.

4 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

That is a bit much. Roos was the best goalkeeper in the league from his return onwards. He certainly overperformed in terms of his expected saves. Gorter did fine when he came in, but it was a very small sample size all told.

Come on now. 

Gorter was miles better. The posts at the time said as much.

1 hour ago, stressball said:

Do you have “negative Celtic news story” set as a filter? You’re incredibly quick off the mark every time.

Alternatively your fans are just scumbags so often that there is lots of material to choose from.

Keep deflecting though.