Ross County's Next Permanent Manager 23/24 Edition

Who will be Ross County's next permanent manager?  

279 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye. A club seen as "small" by the media so he'll be unchallenged when claiming avoid relegation is a major achievement, lots ot money to spend with almost free reign, and a squad stacked with CMs and no wingers.

Dream job.

You forgot his other favourite.

It'll also allow him to bloe a substantial budget on a squad of 35 players. Many of them he'll sign on 3 year deals and only play the first 3-4 games and then never again. The occasion one that won't play ever as well. 

Has Yogi done it before , I lose track.

I enjoy my trips to Dingwall, something I have been able to do in recent years, I hope they get the appointment right.

They could do worse than to look at the person doing a fine job in the local Wimpy, a highlight of any visit.

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

Scott Brown to come in. Purely in the hope that they'll draw ICT in the cup and him and Dunc can go head to head on the touchline...

The problem there is Big Dunc is genuinely a hard cunt.  Brown's hardman persona is a work.  There's no way its a shoot.

1 hour ago, bunglebonce said:

Technically, they could do a lot worse than Lennon. But I don't like him.

I don't have a preferred candidate, just happy that Malky has left. 

This.  I’d honestly take one of those hilarious bendy balloon car showroom men  as manager over Malky. 

50 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Too early for a punt on Rhys McCabe?

I came on to see if there was any discussion about him. Clearly I wouldn’t want him to leave and it probably is too early for him but he would be a more interesting shout than some of the usual suspects