Ross County's Next Permanent Manager 23/24 Edition

Who will be Ross County's next permanent manager?  

279 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

The relationship between Macgregor and Adams was incredibly toxic by the end of his last managerial spell.

Adams snr and Adams jnr were very entrenched by the end. Adams snr sacked jnr, but IIRC that was because Adams snr wouldn't let the chairman speak to the manager and had to go through the director of football for communication.

Maybe enough water has gone under the bridge since...

I don't have a great gut feeling about it, however.

Edited by bunglebonce

Going by Transfermarkt, Songo'o (32 yrs now) is a defensive midfielder in Morecambe's standard 4-2-3-1, Slew (31) is an inverted left-winger and Max Melbourne is the fringe left-back.

@Savage Henry Graham Carey played his best football as a number 10 at Plymouth under Adams. 

Edited by bunglebonce

12 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

It sometimes feels like only Derek Adams can manage us.  

Seemingly his training is mind-numbingly repetitive, but that’s also said about Roy Hodgson too. 

Adams + Dhanda doesn’t seem like a great mix to me. 

Good. Come to uncle del. 

They say never go back, but sometimes a manager and a club just fit. It worked with Adams once before and I'd be happy enough to give it another whirl.

He's a moaning b*****d, but he's our moaning b*****d.

27 minutes ago, Forfinn said:

They say never go back, but sometimes a manager and a club just fit. It worked with Adams once before and I'd be happy enough to give it another whirl.

He's a moaning b*****d, but he's our moaning b*****d.

Have to agree with that last sentence.  Players didn’t seem to like him but performed well and he’s probably learned a bit in recent years - it might be entertaining at least

40 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Adams has been manager of Ross County twice and Morecambe twice. If he joins us again and is sacked I’d be very disappointed if he didn’t go back to Morecambe to make it 3&3.

Morecambe are nicknamed the Shrimps. Loving that. 

There's a surf'n'turf joke in there somewhere, desperately trying to get out. I for one welcome the return of our Adams overlord.

Morecambe fans seem generally pretty upset that he is leaving, club seems to be in a bit of turmoil over an ongoing sale. 

Surprised he is coming back once again, but god watching that side around 2010 was one of my favourite times following the club.

7 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Adams was doing fine until he left Morecambe the first time to take up the Bradford job. Win record is barely 25% since then, if even that high.

To be fair, Morecambe had one of the lowest budgets in league two, let alone league one. They were never likely to win many games at L1 level