Terrible patter on the forum

4 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

The megaooft continues...

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

You had to edit a single word and a file...

...megaooft

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

I think I will disengage with noted brain drain/troll B. Douche to allow us to get back to slagging each other's teams.

Although I also have to mention using known racist Woody Guthrie as an exemplar of virtue seems a bit, well, megaooft.

Anyway, back to the fitba.

Dreadful. 

6 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Dreadful. 

The provincial patter clearly hasn't reached the exacting standard of the Charing Cross cognoscenti. My humble apologies for mocking your secondary mascot/pet/mouth breather Mr Douche in such a manner 

11 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Does it need any? Nearly a full day later and it's still making my skin crawl.

If liberally applied it can really help your skin moisturise and prevent wrinkles. A few lashings a day and you'll look 10 years younger in no time. 

40 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

If liberally applied it can really help your skin moisturise and prevent wrinkles. A few lashings a day and you'll look 10 years younger in no time. 

Quoth your wife after one of her many "spa breaks".

19 hours ago, scottsdad said:

(At risk of this being one for the terrible patter list)

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

20 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

(At risk of this being one for the terrible patter list)

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

@Patrick Bateman someone's stealing your patter.