Terrible patter on the forum

8 hours ago, Empty It said:

There is definitely an arrogance about Weegies that think they're all things that encompass Scotland.

Thing is, most of those who "identify" as Glaswegian dont come from Glasgow but dont want to say they live in one of the hellhole satellite towns leeching on Glasgows arse.

I actually like Glasgow (my son is at Uni there) - places like East Kilbride, Kilsyth etc not so much......................

48 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

It's the official hamster of P&B and the official mascot. Of course it needs an account.

7 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Imagine being jealous of a hamster with a made-up title.

Weirdo behaviour IMO.

Your web of lies is disintegrating right in front of you.

Edited by RuMoore

7 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

Plenty of candidates in the dog and cat thread I'd happily select over that rodent. 

I don't want to come over all Alba here, but I'm not a fan of a cat or dog being the official Hamster. It's the woke agenda gone too far.

In terms of mascot I think the hamster is the unity candidate here as the dog folk and cat crowd tend to be pretty strident. 

5 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Thing is, most of those who "identify" as Glaswegian dont come from Glasgow but dont want to say they live in one of the hellhole satellite towns leeching on Glasgows arse.

I actually like Glasgow (my son is at Uni there) - places like East Kilbride, Kilsyth etc not so much......................

EK is a weegie colony though and is now separated by a fag paper from Glasgow. Urban expansion is rendering individual civic identities obsolete.

Nobody is really from EK anyway. It's too new so nobody has built up that deeper connection with a place that we get through previous generations. 

EK is shite too. So there is that.

7 hours ago, velo army said:

EK is a weegie colony though and is now separated by a fag paper from Glasgow. Urban expansion is rendering individual civic identities obsolete.

Nobody is really from EK anyway. It's too new so nobody has built up that deeper connection with a place that we get through previous generations. 

I can't think of anyone from East Kilbride who isn't an arsehole.

9 hours ago, velo army said:

Probably explains why they've made plans to demolish 1/3rd of it :lol: 

Plans to demolish a third of East Kilbride town centre revealed - BBC News

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

50px-Question_book-new.svg.png

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I couldn't think of them.

And neither could you - you had to look it up

4 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Aye John Hannah grew up in EK, he wasn't just born there. He and I are both alumni of the august EK Rep Theatre.

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

200.gif?cid=ff874017hr3mobqtd4r66ngjd4hz

Edited by velo army

6 minutes ago, velo army said:

Aye John Hannah grew up in EK, he wasn't just born there. He and I are both alumni of the august EK Rep Theatre.

After you get off the train at Queen Street, take the 18 bus from Renfield Street for about 25 minutes and you'll find yourself in Ruel Street. I'll meet you there.

I didn't realise you were from East Kilbride.

I can't tell you how sorry I am...

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I couldn't think of them.

And neither could you - you had to look it up

Ooohhh........get you, I'll scratch your eyes out.

Actually, I went on to Wiki to check out Patrick Abercrombie's plan for East Kilbride New Town. The list of the famous / slebs / arseholes (delete as req'd) popped up automatically.

Thank you for your interest.