Thanksgiving Thursday/Black Friday

lichtie23

The annual tradition of thanksgiving football sees 3 divisional match ups!

Packers @ Lions (5.30pm)

Commanders @ Cowboys (9.30pm)

49ers @ Seahawks (1.20am)

We also have the first Friday game that I can remember as the Dolphins face the Jets with the game kicking off at a very reasonable 8pm our time 

IMG_9405.jpeg

IMG_9406.jpeg

Guest DannyBlue

Really looking forward to having a Friday game. I always cook something nice and have a couple of drinks for the Thanksgiving games, then end up falling asleep before the 3rd one, a bit worried the first two might be one-sided but who knows? Not usually one to support Washington but every time the Cowboys lose on Thanksgiving and we get to see Jerry Jones and his cronies with their faces tripping them is really magnificent.

1 hour ago, DannyBlue said:

Really looking forward to having a Friday game. I always cook something nice and have a couple of drinks for the Thanksgiving games, then end up falling asleep before the 3rd one, a bit worried the first two might be one-sided but who knows? Not usually one to support Washington but every time the Cowboys lose on Thanksgiving and we get to see Jerry Jones and his cronies with their faces tripping them is really magnificent.

My wife would to do a test run for Xmas so I’d get a lovely roast meal while watching the games. Unfortunately with her work she finishes later now. So it’s going to be a Chinese 

4 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

My wife would to do a test run for Xmas so I’d get a lovely roast meal while watching the games. Unfortunately with her work she finishes later now. So it’s going to be a Chinese 

Inconsiderate cow!

Surely she must have known she's meant to book annual leave on Thanksgiving? 🤬

8 hours ago, Swarley said:

Really not looking forward to the game tomorrow, I was thinking of taking a half day from work (its a 12:20pm kick off here) to watch the game but feck it I'm not wasting leave!

I'd be surprised, nay, shocked if we can beat the boys from Santa Clara!