Aberdeen vs rangers

7 minutes ago, Dagdagh said:

They do.  You got an undeserved late equalising penalty against the Mighty Mirren.  Today you were on the receiving end. Even stevens.

Third in the table, coming off the back of a win, and still Aberdeen are living rent-free in your head.

2 minutes ago, Menzel said:

Third in the table, coming off the back of a win, and still Aberdeen are living rent-free in your head.

Nope. Just having a chuckle at all the Dons fans who told us to suck it up at the time who are now screaming "it's an injustice...it's an injustice" when it happens to them.  

Same officials didnt think this was a penalty. Wonder why?

A further weekend of proof of how crooked the game is in favour of the OF clubs, yet itll be ignored as the media just enjoys them pointing fingers at each other instead. 

I felt almost as bad coming of the match today as I did in that 3-2 game last season. Today was pure frustration though. I haven't seen any of the match back yet and understand the penalty was given for a jersey pull, which is fine if they're all given. But they're not. And was there a detailed check of the two hands in the back push on Rubezic in the box at a long throw in the first half? I doubt it. It's the f*ck*ng inconsistency overall, but the consistency of these offences being given in favour of f*ck*ng Rangers. Fuming.

Heard a few comments about Tavernier having "balls of steel" continuing with penalty duties after a couple of recent misses.

Alternative thought is maybe he's on a goals scored bonus.

Anyway condolences to Aberdeen as I don't usually care about their results and only really tuned in to find out the Scottish Cup draw.

FTOF

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I felt almost as bad coming of the match today as I did in that 3-2 game last season. Today was pure frustration though. I haven't seen any of the match back yet and understand the penalty was given for a jersey pull, which is fine if they're all given. But they're not. And was there a detailed check of the two hands in the back push on Rubezic in the box at a long throw in the first half? I doubt it. It's the f*ck*ng inconsistency overall, but the consistency of these offences being given in favour of f*ck*ng Rangers. Fuming.

As I said elsewhere footballers cheat so I reckon you could disallow most goals if you really wanted to - if VAR was supposed to rectify bias towards the OF than that part has failed.

Anyway condolences to Aberdeen - FTOF

Edited by btb

21 minutes ago, Afc69 said:

Will Cuntwell get a retrospective red today, for that “simulation”?

Horrible b*****d

That was an incredible dive. If it wasn't a Rangers player that is an unbelievable decision not to book the big headed cheating arsehole.