Elgin vs Clyde

Massive 6 pointer already at this stage of the season. McCall needs a win to get off and running in the league and the players need the confidence boost.

Lose this and we’ve got some job on catching up with Elgin and Forfar.

If Rob Jones scores the winner I’m retiring from following football.

Since full time last Tuesday I've been really looking forward to this. As stated it's huge for both teams and a win for us would put us 8 points off the bottom. We have a good record at home, 10 points from our last 4 games, so I'm cautiously optimistic, but I think it'll be tight. Hopefully Dingwall is fit enough to play some part.

17 minutes ago, afca32 said:

Since full time last Tuesday I've been really looking forward to this. As stated it's huge for both teams and a win for us would put us 8 points off the bottom. We have a good record at home, 10 points from our last 4 games, so I'm cautiously optimistic, but I think it'll be tight. Hopefully Dingwall is fit enough to play some part.

Mon clyde, get th em back to tuechter  land

4 hours ago, Replays said:

It’s not often I’d prefer a trip to Elgin midweek but if this could be postponed until mid-January, that’d be brilliant.

I’ve done Elgin midweek about 10 years ago during Duffys first managerial stint. We lost 4-2 and Kieran McGachie scored both our goals. Shite times.

2 hours ago, Uncle Albert said:

Any news on the weather up there? Will the game go ahead?

Quite a hard frost so wouldn’t be surprised if the pitch is affected unless there’s covers down but don’t know if the covers would make much of a difference could be a different story by tomorrow but still meant to be chilly so I predict there maybe a pitch inspection 

The pitch was pretty damp on the last home game, and won't have dried much since.  Been frosty, but not too hard so fingers crossed... although the bit in front of the stand never sees the sun so not overly hopeful.

If the game is off at least that'll mean our new management team will be in place for our next game which would be good.