Pars P-P Spiders New Date TBC

4 hours ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

With Bene, Breen, Fisher, KRH, Moffat and Summers all out, it's a good time to play us also.

There’s no way I’d be putting the undersoil on in your position, despite how rancid we are. 

4 hours ago, Tangled web said:

You will be of course referring to the 90s rave classic 'A Trip to Trumpton' by Urban Hype. (Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grub, I feel the heat) Glow sticks at the ready.... No one is actually old enough to remember actually watching Trumpton'.

Oh yes! And in black and white at that.

10 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

USH has either been on since Tuesday, will be switched on tomorrow or is totally fucked....

Or option D, we switched it on but turns out it was only on low and doesn’t thaw the bit in front of the main stand. We tried to get the game on and are gutted it’s off, honest.

Playing when we want and winning the occasional game seems to be a decent recipe for 4th spot anyway.

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

KRH needs to study Martin Riggs and learn how to pop the shoulder back in by slamming it against his locker.

If Martin could take down half of apartheid South Africa's rogue intelligence service shortly after doing this I'll be disappointed if Kane can't at least get the last ten mins tomorrow. 

Hospitality sold out, Queens Park with 4 points from their last 30, well beaten in the Scottish Cup last weekend and us looking quite good in the 2nd half on Tuesday despite all the injuries. 

I guess it is a calculated risk.  We could get it postponed, shift it to 20th January, still have a bunch of injuries and Queens Park might have changed manager by then and turned it round like Inverness.  

“They play a certain way and they are probably saying the same about us, they are predictable, we are predictable so we will see who is as predictable when we turn up.”

Another pre-match belter from McPake…

Honestly, he probably talks more pish than Peter Grant did but the better results means his every word isn’t scrutinised as much.

11 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

The fact that Mrs BYOS is asking me to go to a Farmer’s Market tomorrow has no bearing on this at all, but call it off today.

image.thumb.png.96102112869282946571e43398e237a0.png

I maybe a complete mentalist, and it might be a decent contribution to me being single,  but surely to f**k a game being on and avoiding a farmers market is by far the better option? Even if is off tell her there's a 3rd rate ghana game where one of the players may sign for you within 10 years and you must follow it and can't spend your afternoon looking at overpriced shite.

43 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Another pre-match belter from McPake…

Honestly, he probably talks more pish than Peter Grant did but the better results means his every word isn’t scrutinised as much.

I'm actually enjoying McPake chatting shit. it usually ends up good fun(tho it does risk potential disaster which has happened.)

35 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

I maybe a complete mentalist, and it might be a decent contribution to me being single,  but surely to f**k a game being on and avoiding a farmers market is by far the better option? Even if is off tell her there's a 3rd rate ghana game where one of the players may sign for you within 10 years and you must follow it and can't spend your afternoon looking at overpriced shite.

It's a reasonable argument but I sense you've never had an ostrich burger before. Introduce that into your bio intro and your rep will go off the scale 😉