Saints v Buddies 6/12/23

3 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Baccus openly admits he hates playing in freezing cold. That might be alien to you. I worked in the tropics for years. To this day I hate the current weather we are going through.  I reckon that's the problem with Baccus . Might be wrong but reading past interviews I don't think so.  I think St Johnstone will win tonight they are rejuvenated.

He's not been dropped because it's cold. He's been carrying a knock.

10 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Phillips actually turned and apologised to his keeper for knocking the ball out for a corner and Clancy gave a goal kick. :lol:

Its remarkable how a ref like Clancy must've been involved in hundreds of games, yet standing 5 yards away cant work out what happened.

Refs are just dreadful.

Genuinely thought that was handball and a penalty tbh, but only seen one inconclusive view.

No idea why Kiltie dives straight after though, youre about 5 yards out and everyone else has stopped.

HT 0-0

Yet another half of football without a goal then. We actually had the best chance but Ayunga fluffed his lines. St Johnstone did have a decent effort shortly after, volleyed straight at the keeper. 
Not much happening apart from that. Got to feel for Bolton and Small, both presumably brought in on loan as full back cover. 
Our first choice full back gets injured and he’s playing a 35 year old midfielder there, the 35 year old midfielder goes off injured and he brings on an attacking midfielder to play there. Damning indictment of what the manager thinks of them, I expect both to leave in January, there’s no point in either of them being here. 

2 minutes ago, Lex said:

HT 0-0

Yet another half of football without a goal then. We actually had the best chance but Ayunga fluffed his lines. St Johnstone did have a decent effort shortly after, volleyed straight at the keeper. 
Not much happening apart from that. Got to feel for Bolton and Small, both presumably brought in on loan as full back cover. 
Our first choice full back gets injured and he’s playing a 35 year old midfielder there, the 35 year old midfielder goes off injured and he brings on an attacking midfielder to play there. Damning indictment of what the manager thinks of them, I expect both to leave in January, there’s no point in either of them being here. 

Totally agree. Wtf has Bolton got to do to get a start at RB. 

Its no wonder Flynn is injured he is a bit part player. 

McMenamin should be up top if playing not RWB

7 minutes ago, Lex said:

HT 0-0

We don't play full backs.

Bolton is a CH who can play right back, not wing back.

Playing Bolton there would be like putting Fraser there and we know how successful that is.

Edited by FTOF