Saints v Buddies 6/12/23

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Illness means I'll be missing this, and i generally miss us winning, so aye. 

See tonight. Don't post anything until the game is over. 

" It's utterly hilarious that St Mirren keep trying short corners and they're not working."

5 mins later.

St Mirren winner from a short corner.

Virtually the same line up as v Celtic i think?

Gallacher in at LWB instead of Costelloe the only change.

Unsure about that but didnt see the Celtic game. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

Expected a few more changes tbh. Be interesting to see how tonight goes. Thought we tried play a bit on Sunday but it's a different sort of challenge tonight. Gallacher being back is a bonus.  They put a lot into Sunday but need Carey and Max to carry a bit more threat in the last third tonight

Happy for Lewis. Have felt McMenamin had been screaming out for a rest as he's went right off the boil, especially with his first year in full time training and playing international football too. 

Think Bolton must be looking to go in January. Thought he would have got a run before now. 

Hopefully we can get back on track with a win and hopefully a Jonah goal or two

Edited by Stan Bo

Interesting team. He’s dropped the underperforming McMenamin and Taylor and given a first Premiership start to Jamieson and brought Dunne back in. Baccus still can’t get in the team ahead of CBM.

The team haven’t been playing well so good to see changes being made.

36 minutes ago, Lex said:

Interesting team. He’s dropped the underperforming McMenamin and Taylor and given a first Premiership start to Jamieson and brought Dunne back in. Baccus still can’t get in the team ahead of CBM.

The team haven’t been playing well so good to see changes being made.

Baccus openly admits he hates playing in freezing cold. That might be alien to you. I worked in the tropics for years. To this day I hate the current weather we are going through.  I reckon that's the problem with Baccus . Might be wrong but reading past interviews I don't think so.  I think St Johnstone will win tonight they are rejuvenated.