The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2024

4 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Binned most of my 2023 team, it seems celebrity cancer treatments have improved dramatically in recent years. Have instead put a wee bit of work into submitting a theme team.

You and me both. I've forsaken a fabulous first fifteen in favour of a themed list of forecasted doom. 

Thankyoukindly @Miguel Sanchezfor your expert labours 

44 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

My squad is shaping up.

I have a question, if a famous person is terminal and they are in my team, that is okay? As long as they are not famous for being ill. Have I got that right?

Also, my team is looking very masculine. Currently scouring the Internet for old famous women. Having to be very specific in my googlin

Jonnie Irwin is in my team for this reason.

"Six months to live" he said, about 18 months ago.

3 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I've literally got the same guy in my team. He was who I was referring too in my question. 🤣

Edited by Trogdor

4 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

1 minute ago, mathematics said:

He’s a lying b*****d.

I dropped the c**t. Out playing with his kids at Christmas and inviting the paps along to take pictures? He’s trolling…

• Miguel Sanchez changed the title to The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2024 (2 DAYS TO GO)
10 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

It seems like a lot of people saw Noddy Holder on the telly a few weeks ago and were quite taken aback.

He was given 6 months to live 5 years ago before being given an experimental treatment for people aged over 60.

11 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

It seems like a lot of people saw Noddy Holder on the telly a few weeks ago and were quite taken aback.

I can share the results of my extensive research as follows... 

I fully expect an upcoming Glastonbury legends spot 

Entry in.

Having reached, on my first attempt, the heady heights of one (1) hit, I'm certainly hoping for a better (worse?) year next year.

It's not that I want people to die, you understand, but if they're going to do so anyway, I'd just prefer they were on my list!

On 29/12/2023 at 16:21, Raidernation said:

I'll confess, my original list included Kirk Douglas, and when @Miguel Sanchezsaid he had his first dead person submitted almost immediately after I submitted my list it was pretty obvious it was me!  I'm glad I went back and subbed him.

Hmm 🤔 maybe his son’s not a bad shout