The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2024

5 hours ago, Aim Here said:

How does that work? "Sorry, I can't pull that cracker with Uncle Derek, I'm researching which of Linda Nolan or Shannen Docherty has the more malignant cancer?"

Better be fucking Nolan or I will not be a happy camper.

6 hours ago, Aim Here said:

How does that work? "Sorry, I can't pull that cracker with Uncle Derek, I'm researching which of Linda Nolan or Shannen Docherty has the more malignant cancer?"

Pretty much although if you have other family members doing the Deadpool you might want to toss out some chaff in the form of "The new king is looky peaky" kind of thing. Depends where you are on the spectrum I guess.

While the Deadpool is for life and not just for Xmas, it does tend to busy up around this time of the year.

Bump. Any chance of  pinning this @Div

Quite convinced someone has got cancer and hasn't announced it yet. After seeing that person again on telly last night after an update I am convinced that person has cancer.  Will put my entry in (Kenneth behave yourself) on 30th providing this person doesn't announce it live on that date.

I don’t know if Derek Draper should qualify as he’s not “famous” aside from his wife and for feeling a bit unwell these past few years, but he’s a stick on to croak it before Santa comes down the lum, from the looks of things. 

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

Esther lining up a gimme for a few folk?

Esther Rantzen says she's joined assisted dying clinic - BBC News

No doubt a few of the ghouls pros on here already knew she had cancer.

I'd have been happier if she'd kept her pus shut, put it that way. :(

13 hours ago, deegee said:

I don’t know if Derek Draper should qualify as he’s not “famous” aside from his wife and for feeling a bit unwell these past few years, but he’s a stick on to croak it before Santa comes down the lum, from the looks of things. 

Much as I want to see every death from here until 2024 stricken from the scoresheet, Derek Draper was one of Mandelson's spin doctor's during the Blair years and ended up being in a couple of political scandals at the time. His wikipedia page barely references his wife.

Edited by Aim Here