Dundee United vs Raith Rovers, 16 Dec…

One of the best away days you'll ever get. An absolutely packed Shed, a heroic performance and an absolutely outstanding goal. The saves and tackles at the end were celebrated as much as goals, in particular Ross Millen's. 

United looked really out of sorts as soon as they hit the final third. Huge result for us but at the same time there's still loads of games to play. Hopefully you'll see United lose their air of invincibility in the league with other sides. 

Fair play to to the board for sorting out the buses. That made a huge difference. I've never seen our club in such a state of unity. Enjoy your night folks.

Must be pish for United. About the only team that hasn’t run us close to the 90th minute. Game wrapped up with plenty to spare. Easy. Couple of long range efforts but no problem for big Kev. 

Some goal by Easton. Absolutely outstanding. 

22 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

One of the best away days you'll ever get. An absolutely packed Shed, a heroic performance and an absolutely outstanding goal. The saves and tackles at the end were celebrated as much as goals, in particular Ross Millen's. 

United looked really out of sorts as soon as they hit the final third. Huge result for us but at the same time there's still loads of games to play. Hopefully you'll see United lose their air of invincibility in the league with other sides. 

Fair play to to the board for sorting out the buses. That made a huge difference. I've never seen our club in such a state of unity. Enjoy your night folks.

Much like you mentioned not realizing until passing the four corners, it just sank in due to a DM that Raith just gave FU their first Championship loss of the season…and even with a win in the game in hand, they’re still behind us. It’s absolutely insane, and DU face Partick on 29 December…so imagine the feeling at Stark’s Park on Saturday if they drop points there, especially if we do the job vs Ayr next week.

23 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Agree with all of this. On the bus home just now and it's been class. Disappointed it wasn't the 6-4 scoreline predicted by the 'psychic medium' on my bus, but I'll take the clean sheet!

Just now, Ro Sham Bo said:

Agree with all of this. On the bus home just now and it's been class. Disappointed it wasn't the 6-4 scoreline predicted by the 'psychic medium' on my bus, but I'll take the clean sheet!

If only we’d got a second she’d at least have got her 6 takeaway 4 result.

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Easton was holding lower back, Kev is fine.

I saw him trying to stretch his back out towards the end of the Partick game the other week, hope it is nothing long term and can be managed