Kilmarnock v St Johnstone

1 hour ago, Killiefan said:

We’ll see all 150 of you on Saturday.

Not sure we have 150 hardy souls who could be fucked going through to Kilmarnock on the Saturday before before Xmas spend a few pounds to get skinned Knees and aching legs from the shitest seats in the league .TBH so if we hit that number a tremendous effort from the Guys!

32 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I'm only one single mortal human being mate.

I may or may not have that amount of offspring though, the wee c***s seem to be crawling out the woodwork yearly.

11 minutes ago, Center half said:

Not sure we have 150 hardy souls who could be fucked going through to Kilmarnock on the Saturday before before Xmas spend a few pounds to get skinned Knees and aching legs from the shitest seats in the league .TBH so if we hit that number a tremendous effort from the Guys!

You both dealt with that admirably well. Chapeau 🎩

32 minutes ago, Center half said:

Nae need to hook up the trailer for this game then.....

villager-people-travelling-by-tractor-EK2B7F.thumb.jpg.29dec25e68a9cb662e2731c4c1cfbc99.jpg

22 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Nae need to hook up the trailer for this game then.....

villager-people-travelling-by-tractor-EK2B7F.thumb.jpg.29dec25e68a9cb662e2731c4c1cfbc99.jpg

That actually gave me a right good laugh 😆 hope you’ve got a VIP space looked out for our finest John Deere 🚜
Is Matty Kennedy injured? Doesn’t seem to have been playing much? Always liked him at saints and thought he was your best player at the last game at McD. GMS brought in for short term to cover him?! 

Think this will be a tough game for us, feel like we are still due a defeat after Considine playing basketball in your box. 2-1 but hope I’m wrong and it’s a Nicky Clark masterclass…! 

8 minutes ago, lindz105 said:

Is Matty Kennedy injured? Doesn’t seem to have been playing much? Always liked him at saints and thought he was your best player at the last game at McD. GMS brought in for short term to cover him?! 

Was ill last week. Outstanding before that v Celtic. Has been sacrificed in some of our away games where we are set up less attacking. 

Think Killie fans are agreed he's been very good, if not necessarily posting amazing numbers. 

Armstrong and Kennedy are a constant threat. Fast, good on the ball and great set piece deliveries. Would have loved Matty back at saints but the wages Killie offered blew us away apparently. 
We’ve four away games over the festive period, tomorrow is costing me easily £100 between tickets, bus fare, snacks and that’s just for one adult and two U12’s. When you factor in the number of away games we have it’s not surprising there will be a low away support. 
£41 for tickets for tomorrow vs Saints equivalent family deal at £18, combined with Xmas makes it a big ask and we all know the season hasn’t been great for us farmers! 😆

A really tough game this, in all seriousness. Killie were being slept on a bit until the Celtic result but theres a real chance for them to finish top 5 this season and i wouldnt be stunned if they finish above St Mirren while getting less plaudits.

Livingston and Motherwell playing Celtic/Rangers takes the heat off in terms of needing a result, but also means any result we do pick up could be massive.

Can see this being a 1 goal margin game and i worry it wont go our way as we just dont score enough. Badly need minutes in to some legs ahead of the games against Livi and Dundee though.

Id be going...

Mitov

Franczak - McGowan - Gordon - Considine - Robinson

? - Smith - Phillips - Carey

Clark

With the idea Considine helps combat Killies more robust strikers, as i think Robinson would struggle at the back post. Clark ideally gets ~60 minutes too.

Dont know whether you play Kucheriavyi supporting Clark with Carey, or Sprangler deep with Smith helping Carey, or Kane up front with Clark.