Mr Steve Clarke please take Dylan Easton to Germany with you.

I have always been of the opinion that there should be more Championship players in the Scotland squad.

Dylan Easton, Lawrence Shankland, Michael Moffat, Ryan Stevenson, Kenny Deuchar etc would all have enhanced the Scotland squad during their time playing in the second tier.

I'm glad you kept this in the Scottish Championship Forum. Craig Gordon was called up for Scotland while Hearts were in the second tier, although a bit different to getting your first cap while playing at that level.

Who would he replace in the squad? I haven't ever seen him play, but he'd have to go some to be replacing McGinn, Ferguson, McTominay, Armstrong or Christie as they're having strong seasons individually so far at club level assuming he's an attacking midfielder/second striker. 

Edited by 2426255

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

I have always been of the opinion that there should be more Championship players in the Scotland squad.

Dylan Easton, Lawrence Shankland, Michael Moffat, Ryan Stevenson, Kenny Deuchar etc would all have enhanced the Scotland squad during their time playing in the second tier.

Ryan Stevenson is still a better option in goal than Liam Kelly.