Motherwell v Rangers

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It doesnt matter. You get it if it happens against you, and youre probably on here arguing it should be a penalty.

This is the point. Rangers get penalties when other clubs dont, Rangers dont concede penalties other clubs do.

You wont see it due to bias, and thats fine, but its undeniable at this stage and fairly obvious to everyone else.

Nah, I disagree. Read back what I’ve said before regarding decisions - I don’t disagree we get favourable decisions compared to some others. But this just wasn’t a penalty. I have asked someone already their view on whether they thought it was and no answer. Same to you, do you believe it was a penalty?

Saying it doesn’t matter just plays on hypotheticals and deflects from the fact it was a correct decision.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Nah, I disagree. Read back what I’ve said before regarding decisions - I don’t disagree we get favourable decisions compared to some others. But this just wasn’t a penalty. I have asked someone already their view on whether they thought it was and no answer. Same to you, do you believe it was a penalty?

Saying it doesn’t matter just plays on hypotheticals and deflects from the fact it was a correct decision.

I dont think it was a penalty. 

I think thats only obvious when you have a lot of time to examine it.

I dont believe VAR had enough time to see it wasnt a penalty.

I think Rangers got the benefit of the doubt by VAR, and would've even if it was looking at giving them a penalty for the exact same incident.

Edited by RandomGuy.

19 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

When it comes to penalty inconsistencies or how VAR is used I don’t think it’s only Celtic fans who are pushing this narrative, as you well know.

How many trophies Celtic have won really has little to do with penalty discussions involving Rangers games against Aberdeen and Motherwell and you probably well know this too.

Some folk jumping on a bandwagon doesn't alter the narrative is being set by celtic fans, as always before an old firm game.

If Rangers are cheating then celtics trophy haul obviously is relevant. 

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

Some folk jumping on a bandwagon doesn't alter the narrative is being set by celtic fans, as always before an old firm game.

If Rangers are cheating then celtics trophy haul obviously is relevant. 

At least it’s not dual contracts again.

4 hours ago, AJF said:

Well, the tweet I posted you could certainly see Biereth grasping at Dessers shirt. And from this still, I’d say it would be pretty impossible for Dessers to also have a hold of Biereth’s wrist unless he is able to contort or bend his forearm

IMG_2566.jpeg

At this point the Rangers player has both of his hand on Biereth which can be seen on the original video, by the time Biereth tries to break free only one hand is holding him back by the wrist.  But I don’t care and I’m disengaging now.

After the fact folk should just tell the truth, not what supports their team, it doesn’t matter it’s in the past.