Motherwell v Rangers

I started my journey in a rather pleasant Stirling, drove through a monsoon at Cumbernauld and it seems that weather has followed me to Motherwell, if the water doesn’t get the game called off the wind will kill it anyway. 

Edited by ropy

11 minutes ago, ropy said:

I started my journey in a rather pleasant Stirling, drove through a monsoon at Cumbernauld and it seems that weather has followed me to Motherwell, if the water doesn’t get the game called off the wind will kill it anyway. 

And now blue sky

Mind a few season back there would be a bit of intrigue and suspense as to whether Celtic and Rangers would actually get something from their away games? That was a fun 10 months in my near 30 years of watching Scottish football. 

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

Mind a few season back there would be a bit of intrigue and suspense as to whether Celtic and Rangers would actually get something from their away games? That was a fun 10 months in my near 30 years of watching Scottish football. 

Over to you, Killie fans.

Had to laugh at Faddy pre match. For a few reasons he had to say he thought we had a chance today. Aye. Not beaten Rangers in the top flight for near on 21 years and currently on our worst run of form since the mid 90s apparently. Today’s the day though 🙄

0-1 after three mins and the spectre of a penalty looming over us any minute. Shooty in!