Killie vs. Dees, Saturday 30th December 3pm

53 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Is McColgan Dees or DABs?

Also Brian Cox. The non-DReam one.

"I admire United but my cousin Bobby Cox played for Dundee. He was the man who invented the sliding tackle.”

Next 2 games for us could go a long way to putting clear ground between us and second bottom.

A win would be great but a draw not disastrous either.

I hope we have a bit more ambition than we did against Celtic - but I having the nagging feeling that this is going to be a shitfest of a game.

14 hours ago, Estragon said:

Is McColgan Dees or DABs?

Also Brian Cox. The non-DReam one.

I dont think he is really a fitba fan (despite bizarrely being written as a Hibs fan in Succession).

Disappointing, as he swears as a proper Derry lad.

33 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I dont think he is really a fitba fan (despite bizarrely being written as a Hibs fan in Succession).

Disappointing, as he swears as a proper Derry lad.

No thespians in Dens please. 

On paper a pretty close game with Killie shading it, with home advantage (and that pitch) it should really be 3 points for the Ayrshire men. 
Hopefully Lamie makes it, not that I think he’s a superstar but Donnelly gives me the fear. I’d also like to see Sylla start, he’s impressed me in his rare minutes and I reckon he would do the defensive side of things better than Boateng. Also it would be good fit in Mulligan for his aggression and drive. He could drop in at RWB instead of Cammy although Cammy did reasonably well against the ‘Tic. 
Carson should really be dropped for his recent howlers but he’s better than Ledgzins so has to play. 
I also feel we need to take some of the defensive duties away from McCowan as it stifles his game changing threat. 
So if all fit I’d go Carson, Mulligan,Shaughnessy, McGhee, Lamie, Beck in defence. McCowan, Sylla, Boateng and Cameron in midfield with just Bakayoko up front with Cameron and McCowan supporting him when on the attack.

Hope the game goes ahead because this could be a decent advert for the league.  

Probably the wrong time to be facing Killie as we are having a wee bit of a stutter and need a reaction from a usual OF whooping whilst they're currently motoring well. For that reason I'd take a point today. 

We have dropped Ndaba, which is really disappointing. Assuming it’s injury related, but Joe Wright is an absolute bombscare imo so I really hope we don’t suffer too much. 

I’m still confident we can get the win here, but I think it’ll be tight. 

18 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Very different looking team today, largely due to injuries. Boateng being benched is a strange one if you ask me.

Not strange to me, I feel he could do a wee bit more, decent player but still a young lad. . Interesting to see how Sylla does imo.