Killie vs. Dees, Saturday 30th December 3pm

Not the right team nor the place nor the right time for this particular game following Tuesday, but I still reckon we can get a result in this game, and so long as we avoid some of the worst officiating this league has ever seen on top of that (unlike last time), we could even win. Hopefully it's time Doc shows how well he knows McInnesball. We've yet to lose back-to-back games this season, and it would be nice if we could keep that streak going.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

It's lovely to have a bit of form behind us going in to a game. It's Killie, so that gives no guarantees whatsoever that we'll get the result, but I'm not going in to it as worried about what Killie will show up.

We're getting to a point where we have a settled and predictable 11, who can be relied upon to do a good job. Chat Deas misses out which is a real blow, and hoping Watkins is fit to start after going off last night. 

Turned in some really good home performances this season so hopefully another one on Sat.

If you mean a suspension for Deas, that doesn't kick in until 7 days later which means he'll miss the first league game back after the winter break. EDIT: In fact, he won't be suspended at all, since last night was our 20th game of the season and the bar rises to 12 yellows for a (two-game) ban after you've completed half the season.

Edited by craigkillie

21 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

If you mean a suspension for Deas, that doesn't kick in until 7 days later which means he'll miss the first league game back after the winter break. EDIT: In fact, he won't be suspended at all, since last night was our 20th game of the season and the bar rises to 12 yellows for a (two-game) ban after you've completed half the season.

I was just coming in to correct myself that it wouldn't be for Dundee. That's excellent to hear that, as he would be a big miss. 

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Even more annoying is you weegies pronouncing it 'Dindee'.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Especially cuntos on Radio Scotland. Tosspots. 

That's the correct pronunciation. Language is defined by its usage.

You're welcome.