Killie vs. Dees, Saturday 30th December 3pm

Shaughnessy is just a complete cheat code in the final 5 minutes of games.

Would genuinely be interested to know how many late goals hes scored, might be near double figures by now.

Fair enjoyed that game, pathetic first half from us, but I think Dundee had a lot to do with that, they were probably the best team I've seen at Rugby Park this season in the first 45, certainly the only ones who've had our number. Second half was miles better from us, Polworth coming on really changed the game, although it was helped by them not getting anywhere near him at any point.

We definitely deserved something, Dundee just dropped out of it completely in that second half and invited us to throw balls at them, which is our favourite thing to do anyway. Sadly just couldn't see out that last set piece for the win, but can't grumble too much about finishing the year in 4th place given how it started.

Edited by craigkillie

I think Killie showed signs of Wednesdays battle in Paisley, certainly Dundee came out the traps quickly and looked like a team that was fresher due to the late postponement in midweek.

Will be great to see the two sides go toe to toe in the cup next month, hopefully the crowd is somewhat higher than today, a very disappointing 5,700 odd, mind you I must have seen about 1500 Comps being passed around before game lol. 

5 minutes ago, Jack_Jarvis said:

I think Killie showed signs of Wednesdays battle in Paisley, certainly Dundee came out the traps quickly and looked like a team that was fresher due to the late postponement in midweek.

Say what now? 

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Shaughnessy is just a complete cheat code in the final 5 minutes of games.

Would genuinely be interested to know how many late goals hes scored, might be near double figures by now.

He's scored 4 times for us so far this season;

82', 85' (same game - 0-2 win)

95' (today - equaliser)

97' (0-1 win)

Love the big guy.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Killie commentators are fair whiners. Still preferable to the Dee commentary but if we take the lead I genuine fear they'd burst into tears.

A special GIRFUY to Barnes and his idiot sidekick, never heard so much biased slavering pish in my entire life.

Thank you.

25 minutes ago, Jack_Jarvis said:

Will be great to see the two sides go toe to toe in the cup next month, hopefully the crowd is somewhat higher than today, a very disappointing 5,700 odd, mind you I must have seen about 1500 Comps being passed around before game lol. 

20 minutes ago, The Master said:

Say what now? 

11 minutes ago, Jack_Jarvis said:

Oh, did I get it wrong, did you play Aberdeen in midweek, I do know Killie played St Mirren away. 

9 minutes ago, The Master said:

We played Celtic midweek. 

What an absolute fucking supper. :lol:

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

A special GIRFUY to Barnes and his idiot sidekick, never heard so much biased slavering pish in my entire life.

Thank you.

Believe it or not he was actually quite restrained today, a 5/10 on the Barnes slavering scale.

4 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Believe it or not he was actually quite restrained today, a 5/10 on the Barnes slavering scale.

No prob with a bit of bias, but way too much absolute shite from him today, had to put the sound down.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

No prob with a bit of bias, but way too much absolute shite from him today, had to put the sound down.

I have to listen to him every week! But as I said, today wasn't his worst, in fact I only shouted "f**kin shut it Barnes" a handful of times today, a 5/10 on the Stevie ktid Barnes is annoying scale.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You’ll get no Killie fans arguing with you on this.

It got much worse at one point and I’m certain someone had a word because he calmed down for multiple matches, but he is slowly ramping up week-on-week like an anti-ref crescendo. Ears bleeding.