Killie vs. Dees, Saturday 30th December 3pm

3 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

You’ll get no Killie fans arguing with you on this.

It got much worse at one point and I’m certain someone had a word because he calmed down for multiple matches, but he is slowly ramping up week-on-week like an anti-ref crescendo. Ears bleeding. 

I thought it was peak when he was seething us of 'timewasting' multiple times because we were gearing up to take a long throw in.

16 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

No prob with a bit of bias, but way too much absolute shite from him today, had to put the sound down.

Don’t blame you. The guy is an absolute fucking balloon. 

Reminds me of Jim Spence. 

Edited by Nadroj

29 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

A special GIRFUY to Barnes and his idiot sidekick, never heard so much biased slavering pish in my entire life.

Thank you.

Don't know how you can say you have " never heard so much biased slavering pish in my entire life ". You spout plenty of it on here.

There can be no doubt this was a game of 2 halves. Kiliie clearly were suffering from their exertions on a heavy pitch on Wednesday and did not play well in the first half. Second half , you saw the benefit of the far superior squad strength and ultimately went in front. the final result at 2-2 reflects the whole game and indeed is a fair result. We will play better over the rest of the season and Dundee will be safe from the ignominy of going down.

Have a good new year.

3 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

Don't know how you can say you have " never heard so much biased slavering pish in my entire life ". You spout plenty of it on here.

There can be no doubt this was a game of 2 halves. Kiliie clearly were suffering from their exertions on a heavy pitch on Wednesday and did not play well in the first half. Second half , you saw the benefit of the far superior squad strength and ultimately went in front. the final result at 2-2 reflects the whole game and indeed is a fair result. We will play better over the rest of the season and Dundee will be safe from the ignominy of going down.

Have a good new year.

7 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Usually threads start badly and disintegrate after the result, the reverse here. Think we are leaving with a bit more respect for (most of) each other. 

5 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

Have a good new year.

GIRFUY as well.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Does Shaughnessy jump straight into Carson as he catches the ball? Surprising the blame being put solely on Carson but that seems to be flavour of the week.

Thank you.

You’re right, he’s a bit unlucky, but should the keeper be jumping into a mob of players?

48 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

A special GIRFUY to Barnes and his idiot sidekick, never heard so much biased slavering pish in my entire life.

Thank you.

I tried both streams today and I have to say I still preferred the Killie version to our useless cuntos. They’re diabolical. 

16 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Usually threads start badly and disintegrate after the result, the reverse here. Think we are leaving with a bit more respect for (most of) each other. 

7 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

GIRFUY as well.

Short lived.

Sickening to lose that goal right at the end, although I did say at half time I would be happy with a point so c'est la vie.

Great to see Rory getting a goal with the pelters he takes from some of our support.

GMS looked handy when he came on. Hopefully he can get some more minutes before the end of his contract (next Tuesday)...

Thought we were excellent first half. Moved the ball around really well and probably should have been in 2-0. However, Killie the better side second half. Draw about right but when you’re winning going into last 5 mins of 90, it’s gutting not to win. 

We’re a completely different Dundee than previous seasons in this league. Very physical but good technical players as well. Thought Sylla offered so much physicality for us in the middle of the park. Sir Shaughnessy though, what a signing.

Good luck Killie, you’ll finish comfortably top six. Hopefully we can have a go of it and sneak in as well. As long as we stay up fairly comfortably I’ll be delighted. 

31 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I tried both streams today and I have to say I still preferred the Killie version to our useless cuntos. They’re diabolical. 

I always look for the opposition streams to avoid our two. When I am forced to watch them I can't decide if their shite mics are a good thing because you can't hear the stuff they come out with.

3 hours ago, Girth said:

Exactly. Remember Flapjack!?

Just because he’s better than flapjack doesn’t mean he’s the best keeper at dens in decades , which seems to be what some posters think , the first against Rangers , the first two against Celtic then that one again today jeez