Celtic V Rangers - Sat 30th December

That's a penalty. Now Rangers can feel the same injustice we all feel when they get given a penalty for basically nothing.

I'm sure they won't complain about it too much as it evens out over a season I'm sure.

I've quite enjoyed this tbh. 

Rangers are such a team of no-marks though and the lack of Scots is bizarre.

As someone mentioned earlier about Celtic, Rangers seem to have no identity or overarching strategy. Do they even have a youth academy or are they just satisfied handing jerseys to anonymous shite like Sima or hammer throwing buddies like Lundstram?

Just now, velo army said:

I've quite enjoyed this tbh. 

Rangers are such a team of no-marks though and the lack of Scots is bizarre.

As someone mentioned earlier about Celtic, Rangers seem to have no identity or overarching strategy. Do they even have a youth academy or are they just satisfied handing jerseys to anonymous shite like Sima or hammer throwing buddies like Lundstram?

Absolutely. Not the current manager's fault, but it illustrates how abysmal their transfer business last summer was.

Just now, thepundit said:

Fair play. 👍

Do you have a counter point at all so we can actually debate how that’s not a penalty when they’ve been given for much less by VAR this season?

You're not wrong there with almost every game in favour of Rangers.

Just now, thepundit said:

Fair play. 👍

Do you have a counter point at all so we can actually debate how that’s not a penalty when they’ve been given for much less by VAR this season?

Why do you suddenly want to debate it? Haven’t seen this call for debate when it’s in  your favour… 

See when Neil Lennon is claiming Rangers should have a stonewall penalty against Celtic at Parkhead... you realise just how incompetent our referees are.

And this is with our supposed elite standard referee, Willie Collum, having video access.

Fucking chronic.