Aberdeen v St Mirren, farewell to 2023.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

To be fair, he does have a bit of point.

I mean, only if you're looking for it.

I reckon games in hand are over-rated, but acknowledged it's possible Aberdeen do well in them. I'm pretty sure given the choice Robson would not be sitting with three games to make up.

At no point did I say Aberdeen were doomed or any such nonsense.

Tiresome rubbish.

The kind of thing that will have snowballed in a few weeks into me saying Aberdeen would lose all the games 6-0. I do think they'll have a tough time of it. It's all extra congestion and they may be going into these games with them being must-win if they haven't made up ground. That's harder than playing the fixtures as planned, imo. We see this every season darn sarf.

Edited by VincentGuerin

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

I mean, only if you're looking for it.

I reckon games in hand are over-rated, but acknowledged it's possible Aberdeen do well in them. I'm pretty sure given the choice Robson would not be sitting with three games to make up.

At no point did I say Aberdeen were doomed or any such nonsense.

Tiresome rubbish.

The kind of thing that will have snowballed in a few weeks into me saying Aberdeen would lose all the games 6-0. I do think they'll have a tough time of it. It's all extra congestion and they may be going into these games with them being must-win if they haven't made up ground. That's harder than playing the fixtures as planned, imo. We see this every season darn sarf.

You have a bit of a point too. Call it quits.

Edited by kingjoey

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:

Really ?

I wouldn't be betting us at anything less than evens.

No matter how poor St. Mirren are playing, we can always fund a way to f**k it up. Livi game looked like we were going to do just that

1 hour ago, ZingaliMan said:

I tend to pick a few teams who are around evens which works for me more than not. Given injuries poor away form almost evens on Aberdeen is a good price.

I hope you win your bet.

14 minutes ago, AW saint said:

Ffs we are playing striker roulette yet again. How can we get a settled front 2 when we change them week to week. 

I said it at the start - Robbo’ puts six strikers names into a hat and picks two out at random. I was only half joking when I said it too.

24 minutes ago, Mac28 said:

GCmZORUWAAAhC4o.thumb.jpg.0d5180673f1098d0392868cbcd2fecd9.jpg

Think Robbo said Ayunga had a suspected knock but he made the bench. Sack whoever started doing these numerically

That line up screams a 4-3-3 but you just know we'ĺ still play 3 st the back with someone shoehorned into the right wing back slot.

4 minutes ago, STFU_Donny said:

Really poor from the away support there. Total disregard for the pre-match tribute to all Aberdeen fans lost during 2023. If it was the other way around I’d like to think we would have respected their tribute.

I’ve been in that away stand on many occasions and I’ve never heard the PA system. Could that perhaps be a reason?

St Mirren fans are usually very respectful. Apologies. 

Sorry for your loss.