Dundee FC vs St Johnstone - 02/01/2024

Ok I’m going to leave this here. Some people have to work over Xmas. The point remains if you to its acceptable to not offer e-tickets or have a pitch that can withstand normal Scottish weather then fair enough. We clearly have different expectations. 

It was pretty minterish the whole "I'm a key worker" during COVID. Still trotting that line out in this day and age is ridiculous.

Imagine coming on here to complain about anybody else's behaviour then rattling that line out.

Oh. Meh. Goad.

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

This shite still going? The game got called off before we even left for Dundee, did it stop us going through for a pish up? Na. 

Enjoy life folks, stop stressing over the small things.

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

13 minutes ago, lindz105 said:

Ok I’m going to leave this here. Some people have to work over Xmas. The point remains if you to its acceptable to not offer e-tickets or have a pitch that can withstand normal Scottish weather then fair enough. We clearly have different expectations. 

Thank f**k, sick of reading your tear stained, temper tantrum fucking drivel.

14 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

This shite still going? The game got called off before we even left for Dundee, did it stop us going through for a pish up? Na. 

Exactly

12 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

Did you not have one vs Ross County called off too? Apologies if I have that wrong. 

No. RC had one called off at Castle Grayskull and another v Hibs (in Dingwall) called off on the same day as ours against Aberdeen - which might be where the confusion lies. So far this season we have had 2 games off and Rangers and Ross County one each - so they are both pretty close to getting fines and sanctioned too, clearly. However Aberdeen have also had 2 games postponed owing to weather so I hope all the Lilywhites are all over their thread demanding points deduction et al for them also. Does hint at a slight coast weather issue.

19 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

^^^ doesn't work in Timpsons

I'm with Tam on this. Me and my mate had a day on the piss and will get another one when the rearranged fixture is played.  What's not to like?

PS. Maybe if the manky Dee fuckers bought a bar of soap and used some of the water then the pitch wouldn't have flooded. But I'm guessing there- maybe the game would still have been off anyway. 

Thank you. 

28 minutes ago, The Marly said:

I'm with Tam on this. Me and my mate had a day on the piss and will get another one when the rearranged fixture is played.  What's not to like?

PS. Maybe if the manky Dee fuckers bought a bar of soap and used some of the water then the pitch wouldn't have flooded. But I'm guessing there- maybe the game would still have been off anyway. 

Thank you. 

We don’t wash ourselves in field puddles like you farmers. 

thank you. 

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

No. RC had one called off at Castle Grayskull and another v Hibs (in Dingwall) called off on the same day as ours against Aberdeen - which might be where the confusion lies. So far this season we have had 2 games off

Our home game against Ross County scheduled for 7th October was postponed. It was subsequently played on 24th October.

So it is three. 

Edited by The Master

4 minutes ago, The Master said:

Our home game against Ross County scheduled for 7th October was postponed. It was subsequently played on 24th October.

So it is three. 

Don’t tell him your name Pike!