๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿงก Shed v Cowshed ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™

Going to go out on a limb and say that's the first time we've ever had two different players score perfect hatricks in consecutive games.

That was outstanding and I think we deserved that. Over the 90 we probably just about had more chances for all that we had less of the second half. Even aside from the obvious of the goals, what a performance from Oakley throughout. Destroyed that defence, not that anyone in a Morton top had a poor game.

On 05/01/2024 at 13:01, kdyteejay said:

Enjoy watching your boring, boring football mate. Feel sorry for you and your supporters.

The absolute nick of this shite ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ GIRFUY.ย 

ย 

Feared the worst after seeing the line-up and not surprised that such a makeshift team coughed up goals. But nothing sums up the turnaround like big gorgeous George being there to SWORD the opposition anyway.ย 

17 points from 21 and now with three home games on the bounce to hopefully maintain this momentum. What a club.

FPSo5m9XMAgRYFE.jpg.0e233b06bca3e910ff073eb5bcf5c1fa.jpg

Edited by vikingTON

3 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Jim Goodwinโ€™s tears on Sportsound ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰ย 

Thought he was extremely fair to be honest which is disappointing. He praised us multiple times without being patronising for once.

Penalty decision was an absolute stone waller although I thought the second sibbald booking was correct but I don't think I saw a replay.ย 

Without getting too far ahead of ourselves - in a month and a half's a time we could be pretty much safe and in a playoff spot.

Partick next week, Montrose in the cup, and then Arbroath (H), Dunfermline and QP (A) and Airdrie (H), before Raith will probably break the run.

Reasonably we should be getting at least 10 in that run-in - and, presuming results are favourable - a win over Airdrie would take us above them.

We had eight (2 youngsters) on the bench today, and that was without Muirhead, Baird and King, who scored a worldie for Clyde, apparently (as he does.) - meaning come next week we should more or less have a full squad.

Of course, the loans will need extending, but we may well be in the best position we've been since last may, in a league that seems far less balanced.

Just now, port-ton said:

Thought he was extremely fair to be honest which is disappointing. He praised us multiple times without being patronising for once.

Penalty decision was an absolute stone waller although I thought the second sibbald booking was correct but I don't think I saw a replay.ย 

The standard โ€œthe way they playโ€ pish being rolled out.ย 

3 minutes ago, Scosha said:

The standard โ€œthe way they playโ€ pish being rolled out.ย 

70 yard passes he's talked about as well

Shame his defence can't deal with simple long balls then

Edited by MarkoRaj

IMG-20240106-WA0024.jpg.c6657ca82b5400b73a6ab6d27f752703.jpg

BIG BAD PHYSICAL MORTON KLAXON

Imagine how hard poor little Dundee United would have found competing with our behemoths if Tony Watt wasn't allowed to award himself a freekick every five minutes.

2 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

IMG-20240106-WA0024.jpg.c6657ca82b5400b73a6ab6d27f752703.jpg

BIG BAD PHYSICAL MORTON KLAXON

Imagine how hard poor little Dundee United would have found competing with our behemoths if Tony Watt wasn't allowed to award himself a freekick every five minutes.

Dundee Utd have also had a red card in both games against us this season. Animals.ย 

24 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Jim Goodwinโ€™s tears on Sportsound ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰ย 

I was actually going to post his 'Morton Match Preview' video this week. 16 minutes long, he spent a total of 30 seconds actually talking about the game, blootering out the 'aggressive, physical' pish. GIRFUY.