27 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Fans like you are the embarrassment.  First bad patch of our best season in years and you are slating the manager and calling for 3 players who have been tremendous to be dropped.  Get a grip man.

Behave, stop covering the glaring cracks that have been there all season. 

Get yer rose tinted specs off. We haven't won a single game in the league convincingly all season, the defence is brutal with or without Murray. 

If you can't see that his formation and tactical awareness is lacking at present then you my friend, need to go to specsavers. I mean he played a keeper who only had one leg against Dunfermline 😂😂 we have 2 other keepers. He was so lucky to get away with that. 

As for tremendous players. I couldn't give a monkeys about what they done 8 weeks ago, it's about what they are not doing now. We have a pool of players, with most being good enough to start, so why not change it up? Playing players for their reputation doesn't cut it with me. They ain't performing and I'm not the only one in here saying that. 

I hope it does change and I hope Murray becomes a tactical genius but everything the Airdrie fans said about him are quite evident right now. 

How many games have we finished this season with like 6 upfront 😂😂 Thats not great management. We haven't finished off one team this season in the league. That's down to formation and tactics. He doesn't have a plan B when plan A doesn't work, which it isn't. 

Honestly don't call me an embarrassment for calling out what's been in front of us all season and we all seen it coming. My posts even when we were winning were the same as this because last minute goals were covering up 80 minutes of drivel. 

So, so happy with that. Been in that position twice against Raith and came away with nothing. Such a cliche under a new manager but I thought we were so well drilled today. We didn’t have a bad performance imo and for a change (94th minute free kick aside) I didn’t think we looked like conceding. 

We desperately need another striker. Paton led the line brilliantly but when he’s knackered we literally don’t have anyone to bring on. Unfair on him. 

As well as his goal I thought Welsh brought a real composure to the team. Look a great signing.

Only one game but things are looking up. 

PS: Raith TV is brilliant. The footage and the commentators. 

Feels like the clocks going back hoodoo has been replaced by the pre/post Christmas collapse. At least we’ve got the points banked and won’t be making any disastrous signings this year. Have always thought 2nd was the best we could hope for and starting to feel like that is the case, but still lots of points to play for. 

Easton needs some time on the bench. Great cross for goal, but other than that was very poor. Dick is easily the weakest player on the park so if there’s any chance of replacing him this window that would be my priority. On the plus side, McNeill decent again, Corr looked ok and Turner look a good addition. We also created chances but just wasteful with them. On to Livi

34 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

Yet you still can’t beat us or even get a draw 😂😂😉

Hard when 75% your team is in a doctor's surgery room. 

49 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Hadn't seen that one, it's a lovely little bit of trolling, even if we did shit the bed afterwards. Never change, Social Media Team!

Even when your team is top, going for promotion etc, it's still all about us. Typical Wee Teamer mentality 😂

Another closely matched fixture between these two despite the league positions. Proves again that we have a decent squad that just needs better organised. Tizzard gives me the fear trying to play Beukerball but throwing him in to sort out high balls at the end compared to Veldman’s subs shows the savvy Davidson brings. Welsh is a good fit and his goal is exactly what midfielders should be doing. Thomas and Robson looked lively again, Paton had as many good chances as he had all December and Bruce and Mauchin both making a difference on the flanks. Ferrie again making some spectacular saves. The signs of confidence returning is palpable and I can see this being the start of a very decent run.

The club has made some big decisions recently to correct some bad decisions around staff appointments and also acknowledge the summer transfers were “light”. It’s not a wholesale change, doesn’t need to be, but decisions made this month will be enough to keep us in this league and also give some of these future stars a bit of breathing space. Great to see the players enjoying coming over to the fans at the end. 

25 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Even when your team is top, going for promotion etc, it's still all about us. Typical Wee Teamer mentality 😂

Nah, it's a just an opportunity to snap a picture and post a comment...just happened to be the Pars. Don't get overimportant.

2 hours ago, TxRover said:

Hadn't seen that one, it's a lovely little bit of trolling, even if we did shit the bed afterwards. Never change, Social Media Team!

They just know that Raith fans get a stiffy anytime the Pars are even mentioned in passing.

Fighting for the title but even club officials are preoccupied with big team in Fife.

2 hours ago, A_Rover_In_The_Burgh said:

Get yer rose tinted specs off. We haven't won a single game in the league convincingly all season, the defence is brutal with or without Murray. 

If you can't see that his formation and tactical awareness is lacking at present then you my friend, need to go to specsavers. I mean he played a keeper who only had one leg against Dunfermline 😂😂 we have 2 other keepers. He was so lucky to get away with that. 

As for tremendous players. I couldn't give a monkeys about what they done 8 weeks ago, it's about what they are not doing now. We have a pool of players, with most being good enough to start, so why not change it up? Playing players for their reputation doesn't cut it with me. They ain't performing and I'm not the only one in here saying that. 

I hope it does change and I hope Murray becomes a tactical genius but everything the Airdrie fans said about him are quite evident right now. 

How many games have we finished this season with like 6 upfront 😂😂 Thats not great management. We haven't finished off one team this season in the league. That's down to formation and tactics. He doesn't have a plan B when plan A doesn't work, which it isn't. 

Honestly don't call me an embarrassment for calling out what's been in front of us all season and we all seen it coming. My posts even when we were winning were the same as this because last minute goals were covering up 80 minutes of drivel. 

Fair play for posting something and not once mentioning playing 3 at the back though. 

2 hours ago, A_Rover_In_The_Burgh said:

What an embarrassment.

Great win. Thought Raith looked decent enough going forward and caused problems firing it up to Hamilton who won everything in the first half, but overall seemed a bit toothless and more interested in trying to win fouls at every opportunity, and subsequently greetin’ about the ones they didn’t get.

Actual result could have been anything. Ferrie had a wonder save, free kick off the bar, Paton had one sitter and another well blocked near the line. 

Just much happier watching how we tried to attack, it reduced the amount of self-inflicted disasters by getting it up the pitch quickly which allowed us to get out of Raith’s press that has done well against us (as has any team that pressed us) previously. Welsh had a cracking debut and with a few more signings seemingly to come we might be in for a less horrific second half of the season. 

Outstanding Stuff from the Spiders, Rovers luck was always gonna run out. Utd will run away with it. 

Would want use to win, something different, but ur twitter admin is far to cocky.

Edited by Adam Rendall

4 hours ago, Gall09 said:

So, so happy with that. Been in that position twice against Raith and came away with nothing. Such a cliche under a new manager but I thought we were so well drilled today. We didn’t have a bad performance imo and for a change (94th minute free kick aside) I didn’t think we looked like conceding. 

We desperately need another striker. Paton led the line brilliantly but when he’s knackered we literally don’t have anyone to bring on. Unfair on him. 

As well as his goal I thought Welsh brought a real composure to the team. Look a great signing.

Only one game but things are looking up. 

PS: Raith TV is brilliant. The footage and the commentators. 

Totally agree Gall09.

1 hour ago, Craigus said:

What an embarrassment.

Embarrassment... You're absolutely bang on, they have been. 

Played the bottom 3 and Airdrie and taken 2 points, that is embarrassing. One team playing with 10 men and the other with a goalie upfront and you think that's acceptable? 

At any point this season you haven't turned around and said this formation, Murrays tactics or player choice have not been great? Cause if you haven't then you've no been at the games. 

Sometimes I honestly feel Murray could put a guy out with a white stick and folk would applaud it. The guy has the biggest budget any Raith manager has probably ever had and we are literally scraping results in every game we've played this season. The fact he still hasn't addressed our biggest issue, our back 4 and brought in another midfielder? We are playing probably our biggest midfield asset in the back 4 and have done for a lot of the season and you wonder why we are losing goals?! Why is that acceptable? We've got 7 defenders, 2 won't get a look in, that being Masson and Hannah so we technically have 5 defenders, we have 11 yes 11 midfielders 😂 not including ethan Ross whose out on loan and officially 2 recognised strikers in Vaughan and Hamilton. Smith and Gullan are not strikers by and shape or form. So tell me, does that look like a well balanced squad? Not in my eyes and it's shown, injuries in defence and suspensions have left us with nothing at the back and we pulled someone in from obscurity who we relied on heavily and we will miss because he is probably better than what we have. He leaves and we have a game that week and have literally 2 defenders available, he goes out and gets another midfielder?? Surely you try and bolster the back line or am I just being daft? How many times this season when Hamilton hasn't been fit or started have we been rancid up front, cause there's no options up there. Turner is a great player but it isn't what we need at this moment. We need a defender who can play right across the back line with height and another striker. If you argue that then you're a dafty at best. 

Just be honest with what you're seeing. We play in patches and not for 90 minutes. When we do play, we can be great to watch but that doesn't win you games. Defence is what will win you games and ours is brutal. At this moment we need to probably play a back 5 to try and stop conceding and start from there. Problem is we don't have enough defenders but it's fine just play one on the 11 midfielders in there, cause that's the best option 🙄 

We have a fantastic team there's no doubting but they aren't being utilised correctly. If you feel playing 6 upfront I nearly all of your games to try and get something from the game is acceptable then go and watch kids football, cause that's where you usually see they tactics employed and even that isn't working anymore. So Murrayballers what next? Gaffers 1 trick for the season isn't working, where do we go from here. 

Don't call me an embarrassment for calling it like I see it. 

1 minute ago, 0neTeamInGlasgow said:

That will be Raith on their way to their usual winter implosion. How did you lose to that QP mob they are shite!

Cause we have an actual legitimate football manager employed nowadays instead of some bloke who treated it like a boys club. Football can change quickly with the right guy making decisions