Queens v Alloa

You lot are going to go and win this now aren't you ?  please don't,  i may be making the trip there , see how the weather is first 

I wonder if we will see Scougall , Donnelly,  making the bench .

14 minutes ago, Vegetableman said:

You lot are going to go and win this now aren't you ?  please don't,  i may be making the trip there , see how the weather is first 

It has been a few years since I have been confident of us winning a game. I start with the expectation of defeat. Any other outcome is a bonus. 

I really wonder about some of my fellow Queens fans  .So called fans wanting their team beaten to get rid of manager , I just don't get it . Especially with our boards record of appointments. Ever since I joined this our so called experts  eg fans have wanted Mcintyre sacked ,then Fowler. then Naysmith when bar the last season under Naysmith we were championship team and holding our own .Then we wanted rid of Johnston and Gibson .Maybe we aren't as big as experts as we think. I don't think any of us are happy with this season so far but we are still in a OK position for play offs re assess at end of season. 

15 hours ago, Vegetableman said:

Donnelly, Robbo and Debayo all appeared in the pictures of the midweek friendly against Clyde so hopefully they're all getting closer to being available again and giving the manager more options. The way he spoke about Scougall (and LD before that), it seems unlikely he'll reappear until he is 100%, which is a sensible approach anyway. 

17 hours ago, Vegetableman said:

Think it will be a few more/ few weeks until Scougall is back. Donnelly lasted just less than the first half so could see him on the bench. 

3 hours ago, Waspie said:

Donnelly, Robbo and Debayo all appeared in the pictures of the midweek friendly against Clyde so hopefully they're all getting closer to being available again and giving the manager more options. The way he spoke about Scougall (and LD before that), it seems unlikely he'll reappear until he is 100%, which is a sensible approach anyway. 

Ah yes , just checked David's Flickr  , any idea of the line up ? saw a lot of youngsters ...

4 hours ago, Dobbie11 said:

I really wonder about some of my fellow Queens fans  .So called fans wanting their team beaten to get rid of manager , I just don't get it . Especially with our boards record of appointments. Ever since I joined this our so called experts  eg fans have wanted Mcintyre sacked ,then Fowler. then Naysmith when bar the last season under Naysmith we were championship team and holding our own .Then we wanted rid of Johnston and Gibson .Maybe we aren't as big as experts as we think. I don't think any of us are happy with this season so far but we are still in a OK position for play offs re assess at end of season. 

Not sure who this is aimed at, but personally I don't want Queens to lose ... I just don't think they'll win ... a not so subtle difference.

5 hours ago, LoganAAFC said:

Think it will be a few more/ few weeks until Scougall is back. Donnelly lasted just less than the first half so could see him on the bench. 

Is injury going to force the Wasps to play their Bee team?

13 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Is injury going to force the Wasps to play their Bee team?

image.png.48083298c1f36b711b04898c827d5862.png

As far as you guys are concerned here it is !   may we still be Assholes come 4.45 saturday

Edited by Vegetableman

9 minutes ago, Vegetableman said:

image.png.48083298c1f36b711b04898c827d5862.png

As far as you guys are concerned here it is !   may we still be Assholes come 4.45 saturday

See I disagree wholeheartedly with this infographic. As all gardeners know, Wasps are excellent killers of pests and these Queens fans are at the end of their tether.  Time to forcibly remove those pests in charge by inflicting a record defeat and returning home with the spoils and plaudits. 

Edited by LeodhasXD

Aye well, anyone care to hazard a guess as to what our team, line-up and tactics will be for this encounter? Stone, Ambrose, and McClelland for me will be the only defernite’s (today’s training session permitting) Marv’s highly favoured MacIntyre and McKechnie will probably be in there, as for the rest!

Will we have the attacking threat of Gibson and Connelly or will that be to bold as he may look to fill the midfield to nullify the attacking threat of Alloa! (sarcastic comment with no disrespect to the Wasps)

As for leading the line in the expected absence of Reilly? Although Hutchinson was starved of any service, for me he didn’t help himself, so probably go with Doherty.

I personally don’t know what to expect from tomorrow’s game and would bite your hand off for any sort of result to keep the season going.

6 hours ago, bod said:

Aye well, anyone care to hazard a guess as to what our team, line-up and tactics will be for this encounter? Stone, Ambrose, and McClelland for me will be the only defernite’s (today’s training session permitting) Marv’s highly favoured MacIntyre and McKechnie will probably be in there, as for the rest!

Will we have the attacking threat of Gibson and Connelly or will that be to bold as he may look to fill the midfield to nullify the attacking threat of Alloa! (sarcastic comment with no disrespect to the Wasps)

As for leading the line in the expected absence of Reilly? Although Hutchinson was starved of any service, for me he didn’t help himself, so probably go with Doherty.

I personally don’t know what to expect from tomorrow’s game and would bite your hand off for any sort of result to keep the season going.

Connelly has to start for me.  He's one of the few players we have still standing (assuming it hasn't been his turn to fall of a chair / down a flight of stairs this week) who can score goals, plus I think he is the sort of player who would relish and be pumped up for a win over a previous club.

Can't predict the line-up other than to say the defence will likely be unchanged.  Like Marvin, I have absolutely no idea what our tactics will be*.

* except that they will probably be the wrong ones.

Edited by Slipmat