Arbroath v Ayr battle for the bottom

30 minutes ago, graham24 said:

when Dick Campbell was in charge you lot played some nice football I like him such a shame he decided to step down 

Put the 🎣 away man, don’t think you’ll catch many with that.

28 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Put the 🎣 away man, don’t think you’ll catch many with that.

buckled but again he was a good manager took no crap its my way or piss off liked that he was old school but 

Given the state of abject despondency amongst supporters of The Honest Men in this thread, I just wanted to cheer you up by letting you know that a pal of mine here in Girvan who owns a coach company has offered to provide a coach for any Ayr supporters desperately wishing to travel to away games.

It picks up from outside the Kyle Centre on matchdays, and is easy to spot. 

953974bdc5fe241e2690a7949972958e.jpg.1d10bbb713d9ccab531a26994d20d366.jpg.1718b4310015a6b2ca11a143e5fe085b.jpg

Edited by Chippyminton

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Chippyminton said:

Give the state of abject despondency amongst supporters of The Honest Men in this thread, I just wanted to cheer you up by letting you know that a pal of mine here in Girvan who owns a coach company has offered to provide a coach for any Ayr supporters desperately wishing to travel to away games.

It picks up from outside the Kyle Centre on matchdays, and is easy to spot. 

953974bdc5fe241e2690a7949972958e.jpg.1d10bbb713d9ccab531a26994d20d366.jpg.1718b4310015a6b2ca11a143e5fe085b.jpg

Sorry but I think that’s a little ambitious in terms of size. At this time may I suggest this? It would mean a few less empty seats

IMG_2980.jpeg

Edited by ryanayr1987

Praying we have some bodies back for these 2 games. Honestly have no idea what the team would look like currently but if it is the same as Saturday past we are gonna struggle and will probably have to rely on Jay Bird having a stormer if we are taking anything.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

12 hours ago, Chippyminton said:

It picks up from outside the Kyle Centre

Only villagers would pick the single least private-transport-accessible place in Ayr for this.

43 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Praying we have some bodies back for these 2 games. Honestly have no idea what the team would look like currently but if it is the same as Saturday past we are gonna struggle and will probably have to rely on Jay Bird having a stormer if we are taking anything.

Yeah. Doesn’t really matter how shit Ayr are at the moment, if we can’t field any kind of functioning defence then it puts us at a massive disadvantage no matter the opposition.

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Bird was limping towards the end of the game on Saturday. Looked to be holding his calf 

1 hour ago, Tattie36 said:

Yeah. Doesn’t really matter how shit Ayr are at the moment, if we can’t field any kind of functioning defence then we will still put 3 past them with no reply.

FTFY

1 hour ago, Tattie36 said:

Yeah. Doesn’t really matter how shit Ayr are at the moment, if we can’t field any kind of functioning defence then it puts us at a massive disadvantage no matter the opposition.

This is one of lifes great mysteries to Ayr United at the moment so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

18 hours ago, graham24 said:

Sorry this isnt arbroath v ayr topic but RIP Franz Beckenbauer who died yesterday 

Shared Lenzie

He's with Princess Di now

6 hours ago, Thumper said:

Only villagers would pick the single least private-transport-accessible place in Ayr for this.

Fair point - but it's the only place in Ayr I could immediately think of 🙂 Apart from Howdens Joinery up that wee street where Frankie & Bennys used to be, and that horrific kebab shop at the end of Heathfield Road.

I'll get mah coat ......

Edited by Chippyminton

23 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

then beat Thistle on the last day to avoid the play-offs. 

That was the most fun I've ever had watching Thistle lose. Mainly due to:

106279594_ScrappyDoo.gif.f163420f83f5b829d41824e842480aca.gif

The greatest part of that is how few fucks Tiffoney gives as Foster pushes him aside.

Edited by DiegoDiego

10 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

The Kyle Centre is named after disgraced TV host Jeremy Kyle.

Surely you mean the TV host is named after the disgraced shopping centre?