Arbroath v Ayr battle for the bottom

Just now, ExiledLichtie said:

Our team looks like they aren't fully fit and have never played together before.  Which is exactly what has happened today.  What a mess, we could have easily been 3-0 down by now.

See the fact we aren’t ahead should give you hope. We look toothless at times

16 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I’d be absolutely amazed if we take anything here I’ve never seen an Arbroath squad in such a mess 

Feel sorry for the boys 

28 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Delaney off injured already 

How is this happening 

9 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Our team looks like they aren't fully fit and have never played together before.  Which is exactly what has happened today.  What a mess, we could have easily been 3-0 down by now.

1 minute ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Chill Relax GIF

You’re fine. Good things come to those that play Ayr.

I feel like this one is at least partially on ToB and McIntyre.  Given that ToB had had to come off a few times, we shouldnt have started him unless we were 100% sure he could last.  Other injuries are unfortunate, but I bet this one was preventable.

2 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

I feel like this one is at least partially on ToB and McIntyre.  Given that ToB had had to come off a few times, we shouldnt have started him unless we were 100% sure he could last.  Other injuries are unfortunate, but I bet this one was preventable.

But how are you supposed to know until you play?

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

But how are you supposed to know until you play?

Players know if they aren't 100%.  Like the Raith game when Steele and ToB didn't train that week and were carrying knocks, but volunteered to play.  Players are always desperate to play.  Maybe it was just a freak injury though, and I'm being grumpy about nothing.

12 minutes ago, Highland Exile said:

Magnificent commentary after Chalmers balloon d over bar -“Oh Logan Chalmers just hit the front window of Pepo’s” 😂

Must have hit the ball over 88mph and back in time as they retired a few years ago.