Reform UK going from strength to strength.

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

There it is boys; the endorsement to end all endorsements. It’s Nigel’s to lose now. 

He got dumped off a Romanian Cheeky Girl. Revenge of the Nerds. 

Öpik "passed documentation on to the singers' constituency MP and spoke to a Home Office minister," when the Irimias were facing deportation to Romania.[8] The couple announced their engagement in April 2008 after Öpik proposed in Rome,[9] but the engagement was short lived and a breakup was announced three months later

Edited by dirty dingus

29 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

He got dumped off a Romanian Cheeky Girl. Revenge of the Nerds. 

Öpik "passed documentation on to the singers' constituency MP and spoke to a Home Office minister," when the Irimias were facing deportation to Romania.[8] The couple announced their engagement in April 2008 after Öpik proposed in Rome,[9] but the engagement was short lived and a breakup was announced three months later

Do you think he is only doing it as his own personal vandetta against her.

"Right.  Send her home.  And her friends.  And her family.  And anyone with a similar last name.  Good riddance.  Don't come back.  Will that do?"

1 hour ago, Fullerene said:

Do you think he is only doing it as his own personal vandetta against her.

"Right.  Send her home.  And her friends.  And her family.  And anyone with a similar last name.  Good riddance.  Don't come back.  Will that do?"

Anything to try and be relevant by any means. Just another grifting c**t to add to the list. 

3 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

There it is boys; the endorsement to end all endorsements. It’s Nigel’s to lose now. 

That is a very irritating tweet. It reminds me how many decades I’ve been able to vote. The c**t. 

6 minutes ago, HTG said:

This is quality lol

Who knew that Stanley Unwin was still about?

Never forget his famous words, in which I think we can all see a little part of ourselves, and think ourselves the better human beings as a result...

"Are you all sitty comftybold two-square on your botty? Then I'll begin. Now, like all real life experience stories, this also begins once a polly tito, and Happiness Stan, whose life evolved the ephemeral colour dreamy most, and his deep joy in this being the multicolour of the moon."

"Reform UK have arrived and with 13 MPs we will make ourselves heard, wait a minute 11 MPs, well that is still pretty good, oh hang on, 8 MPs, oh well, still impressive, with 8 MPs we will be a loud voice in the commons, oh what was that 6.  Are you sure?  No you are not sure.  Just what I thought.  4.  Did you say 4?  Bit of a drop from 13.  Anyway, we had a lot of influence with no MPs so 4 is even better than that.."

The 4 seats they've won.

Ashfield, I can't comment on as I've never been there and couldn't find it on a map. 

However Skegness, Great Yarmouth and Clacton are some of the biggest shit holes I've ever been to and the inbred mutants walking around all 3 places are fucking frightening and that's coming from a Fifer.  

47 minutes ago, pub car king said:

The 4 seats they've won.

Ashfield, I can't comment on as I've never been there and couldn't find it on a map. 

However Skegness, Great Yarmouth and Clacton are some of the biggest shit holes I've ever been to and the inbred mutants walking around all 3 places are fucking frightening and that's coming from a Fifer.  

They didn't really "win" Ashfield either. They recruited the long term sitting Conservative MP into the party. Not sure they'd have won it with a new candidate. Lee Anderson's an arse but he's got a loyal local vote there.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

4 million votes and only 4 seats. More people voted reform than Lib Dem. Also reform got 60% as many as the conservatives. Are they crying that democracy doesn’t work yet?

And the Greens took 4 seats with only half of the Reform vote.

1 hour ago, pub car king said:

The 4 seats they've won.

Ashfield is halway between Sheffield and Nottingham.

Boston and Skegness is not just the town of Skegness.  It is a large rural consituency.  Flat as a pancake.

"We don't care if it is a shithole.  Shit is good for growing stuff."

Boston and Skegness.jpg

Britain is dumber than i thought. I kind of knew how parochial it was and how mean spirited, but thought that was well enough served by the conservative party. 

Bunch of Spode c***s. 

Think this might be a blip? A lot of your Tory Bozo fans would have felt betrayed by Sunak getting the top job and they also have the added gammon bonus of him being from a non britisher background so they'd have piled over to Reform.