Reform UK going from strength to strength.

12 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

You’re a big fan of Piers Morgan are you not? I’d assume he’s popular among reform voters. 

I don’t mind him tbh. I’m bang spank in the centre of everything with no strong opinions. I don’t want England to win the Euros though so that’s definitely not reform mindset.

11 hours ago, throbber said:

No idea why you would think that - I don’t even know if they have a candidate in Edinburgh east.

Reform have a candidate in every constituency in Scotland, England, and Wales - not sure about NI.

I am in Edinburgh South, and the Reform Candidate is a guy called Cameron Rose who used to be a tory councillor til he was binned in 2022. He will get a few votes from "disaffected tories" (i.e. auld racists).

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Reform have a candidate in every constituency in Scotland, England, and Wales - not sure about NI.

They're standing in 609 constituencies in Scotland, England and Wales. Standing in all bar one in Scotland.

As far as I'm aware they are standing in Northern Ireland following their deal with TUV.

https://www.politics.co.uk/news-feature/2024/06/10/reform-uk-finds-candidates-in-96-of-seats-as-the-greens-stand-almost-everywhere/

49 minutes ago, RedEd said:

Having said that, I can't find the Scottish constituency that's missing.

I would have bet on it being in the Highlands and Islands but they have a candidate for Skye and wester Ross and Isle of Lewis. 

1 hour ago, RedEd said:

They're standing in 609 constituencies in Scotland, England and Wales. Standing in all bar one in Scotland.

As far as I'm aware they are standing in Northern Ireland following their deal with TUV.

https://www.politics.co.uk/news-feature/2024/06/10/reform-uk-finds-candidates-in-96-of-seats-as-the-greens-stand-almost-everywhere/

The TUV deal fell apart rather quickly when Farage endorsed Paisley and Wilson.

On 19/01/2024 at 16:55, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

Well said mate.

I’ll be voting Reform this time round.  Time to give the establishment parties of Tory/Lab/SNP a bloody nose.

Seems as if your guys,are giving themselves a bloody nose. Racist Reform UK.

46 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Is the racist part not their USP

Yes, but we're still at the point where they're afraid of being caught saying it on camera.

We'll know the game has changed when Farage is happy to discuss eugenics on Question Time, and reclassifying furriners as subhuman is being debated in the Commons.