St Johnstone v Aberdeen 24 January 7.45pm

16 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Two teams playing 5-2-3 in the pishing rain, with managers who think the first 45 minutes of games is for "digging in and getting a foothold".

0-0, 0 shots on target, 3 touches in the box combined, 93 free kicks, 2 yellow cards, 107 long balls played.

The forecast is excellent for tonight. No rain, no wind.

16 hours ago, starryfish said:

Must we? Are all St Johnstone matches dreadful to watch or just matches v Aberdeen? Two poor teams, be a mistake or a bit of magic that separates them I think.

2 poor teams? Did you not see our performance against Hacken? Enough shots to win the europa trophy.

40 minutes ago, 1GregStewart said:

2 poor teams? Did you not see our performance against Hacken? Enough shots to win the europa trophy.

I’m sensing some sarcasm here but the evidence would suggest that the bombardment of shots on goal that we unleashed upon our Swedish foes fatigued them, destroyed their morale and ultimately ruined their maiden trip into the europa league. 

IMG_3532.thumb.jpeg.d400c58062ac7efa1de207fcc035902e.jpeg

So who really won? I think we all know. 

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Did Hacken not sell their two best players as soon as they beat you boys? Without them I'm not sure they'd have beaten you. 

Us on the other hand have just been pumped by a shite Airdrie side. Fucking AIRDRIE!! Away win guaranteed.

They agreed to sell their best player a few days before the 2nd leg, but the wee c**t decided to be noble and stick around until after. 

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

The forecast is excellent for tonight. No rain, no wind.

You could play St Johnstone v Aberdeen in Australia, in the middle of their Summer, and it would still be wet, cold, and windy.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Seems like...

Mitov

Keltjens - McGowan - Gordon - Considine - Robinson

Smith - Phillips - Sprangler - Carey

Jaiyesimi 

2 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Won't it be Carey in behind Jaiyesimi and then Sprangler deeper than Phillips and Smith?

Hope not.

Fairly sure theyll push Smith up the park too.