St Johnstone v Aberdeen 24 January 7.45pm

1 minute ago, Wee jeemie said:

No matter where the ball is , even if the ball is the other box , but someone gets kicks in the box then it’s foul so it’s still penalty, where the ball is has absolutely no effect on it 

1 minute ago, DukDukGoose said:

Not sure if that's strictly true. You can't get a penalty before a corner is taken.

Exactly.

1 minute ago, DukDukGoose said:

Was that an improvement for St Johnstone?

That was going to be my question

As shite as Aberdeen were , St Johnstone are shocking. Classic Levein - tactical fouls and time wasting from early on and hoof ball !

3 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

That was going to be my question

As shite as Aberdeen were , St Johnstone are shocking. Classic Levein - tactical fouls and time wasting from early on and hoof ball !

We just got turned over by Airdrie. 

We were poor tonight, albeit any time we did get anything going there was clearly an instruction from the home team manager just to foul.

in that respect, maybe the fact VAR picked up a couple of kicks was some kind of payback, but a point was the least St Johnstone deserved.

Whatever pile of second division Dutch mince wants Roos can have him.

As for Barry - rat up a drainpipe in reverting to his back three - it didn’t make us any better.

Edited by tarapoa

We're not a good team. I thought that was well established to be honest Even still, given the disallowed goal, we cracked the bar and DJ's miss from close range, we had more than enough chances to win that game quite comfortably. 

Keltjens looks a player, Kimpioka looks like a speed boat without a driver but will be useful as he'll give defences a fright. 

A draw was the very least St. Johnstone deserved from that. Both team were terrible in the first half, but thought St. Johnstone were comfortably the better team in the second half. 
Was impressed by the Phillips guy in midfield. Is he new? If not, I take it he hasn’t been that good all season as I haven’t noticed him before.