Queens v Hamilton

3 hours ago, Bigbrbairn said:

C'mon the Tory Border Fermers. I always had faith in you.

^^^ FTFY ... c'mon, you need to up your game here, if you're gonna attempt a wind up at least do it properly, aye? 😎

11 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

^^^ FTFY ... c'mon, you need to up your game here, if you're gonna attempt a wind up at least do it properly, aye? 😎

Agree with that. The Tory farmer jibe is a bit leaden. Time for more original insults. 

2 hours ago, HighlandQueen said:

Agree with that. The Tory farmer jibe is a bit leaden. Time for more original insults. 

After a game at TFS a good few years ago the Wheel less barrow boys would be apt. After the game i could not get the song out of my head for weeks. I am sure it was sung for 90 mins! 

9 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

After a game at TFS a good few years ago the Wheel less barrow boys would be apt. After the game i could not get the song out of my head for weeks. I am sure it was sung for 90 mins! 

Aye, the endless Wheelbarrow song was an end of season last away game ritual for a few years for Queens. Always love a bit of daftness at the fitba ... 😎

Anyhow, today will be a telling game for Queens. After a decent run playing "lesser" opposition we face one of the top two and will see if we've turned any kind of corner. No doubt Marvin will tinker with the selection though ... expect young Kilsby to feature and maybe Harry back in from the start.