Greenock Morton v Motherwell

16 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

No idea what it's like in Greenock but it's lashing, blowing a hoolie from the East and 2c before the wind chill on the Ayrshire coast right now. I'm shivering at the thought of being a Motherwell fan in that big open terrace behind the goals tonight. Fair play to those who are going to brave the drenching if it's the same as down the coast.

Never forget the weather at B&Q cup final at Fir Park 12th Dec 1993. 
🥶 

1 hour ago, Paisley Ton said:

Fucking hope this doesn't turn out like the Dundee U game when we shut the ground with 12,500 in it and locked out 100's of season ticket holding fans including me the BIL and two boys. They all migrated to OF after it.

I cant conceive of a situation that would EVER induce me to migrate to the OF.

3 hours ago, Al B said:

I think this is beyond "having a shout", and into the most likely outcome for me.

The main thing that has caused us to have to continually claw back draws, is just not settling at the back and teams scoring with their first real attack, regardless of when in the game that comes. I'm sure that won't have gone un-noticed and whereas the instructions for most teams playing a club from a league above would be to keep it tight for the first half hour, I fully expect this to be the opposite and the instructions will be to try and hit us early.

See some similarities to the game when Rovers played Well at this stage last season, how would Well fans say their team/form compares with that of last season?

3 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Not too many surprises there. Just finished work so will have to settle for watching this on TV.

Looks like it will be some atmosphere going by the ticket sales.

16 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

See some similarities to the game when Rovers played Well at this stage last season, how would Well fans say their team/form compares with that of last season?

Without checking form/results, I remember us being very much on a downwards spiral at that point with confidence as low as I can remember it being in the last few years. Vast majority of our support had us already relegated. 

Contrast that with now, we’re actually playing decent football and looking like confidence is growing.