26 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

If you come back a third time and try a wee bit harder you might get some bites, but it would look a bit desperate

Love you x 

7 minutes ago, Freedom Farter said:

Do folk think Obileye was most culpable for the goal? I should really wait until I see it again on Sportscene but he seemed to neither mark van Veen nor block off van Veen's header back into the six yard box.

Yeah, he's caught under the ball

2 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Our commentary team don't half waffle some shite btw.

To quote the lassie on co-coms "aye"

I never thought I'd miss John Barnes but there you go, thankfully they sorted out the Killie coms halfway throu the 1st half.

That Livi goal is a good example of how rubbish the offside rule is. He's technically off because his shoulder is a playable part of his body and its an inch or so ahead of the defenders body cos he's leaning, but that's it. He gains no advantage whatsoever, he's basically in line. Obviously I'm relieved cos it let us off, but as a fan that needs changed

1 hour ago, EdinburghLivi said:

It won't take much to catch up to Ross County but we need to start getting both right at the same time soon. 

If they don't employ another clown shoe as a manager, I think you might be donald ducked.

1 hour ago, Freedom Farter said:

Do folk think Obileye was most culpable for the goal? I should really wait until I see it again on Sportscene but he seemed to neither mark van Veen nor block off van Veen's header back into the six yard box.

The header back across went throu a Killie players legs straight to Marley for a tap in.

1st half we didn't move the ball quickly enough or have players dropping into pockets of space for short balls against a well organised defence 

Subs changed the game, both Kennedy and Polworth outstanding and allowed us to get the ball in the box, with George making 3 really good stops..

In fairness Livi had some good opportunities and could certainly have had a goal or two but think we shaded it on the 2nd half performance 

34 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

The header back across went throu a Killie players legs straight to Marley for a tap in.

Aye, think it’s harsh to blame Obileye. Doubt Van Veen could head it through the legs of a running player if he tried. Thems the breaks…

Encouraging that we’ve come close twice against Killie recently. Between Anderson missing that 86th min penalty in the 0-0 and tonight we’ve held our own.

Just home and seen how tight that call was. 

10C7C47E-CCA5-49A6-9DB5-04A225BC7111.jpeg

Edited by crispy

14 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

That Livi goal is a good example of how rubbish the offside rule is. He's technically off because his shoulder is a playable part of his body and its an inch or so ahead of the defenders body cos he's leaning, but that's it. He gains no advantage whatsoever, he's basically in line. Obviously I'm relieved cos it let us off, but as a fan that needs changed

His right foot is probably just ahead too.

Edited by craigkillie

7 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Completely agree. If there's no clear advantage to the striker, it shouldn't be enforced. Obviously I'm glad the decision was given, but Livi fans can feel correctly hard done by. 

Excellent set/up and performance from Livingston coupled with a poor Killie performance meant for a very frustrating first half. Livingston could have, and should have, been ahead at the break.

However, some excellent changes at 45 and 70 meant that Killie had a much better game in the second half. Felt for Livingston at the end, a real sickener.

Watson, Mayo, and Armstrong were uncharacteristically poor last night. Rumours of a flu kicking about the squad which may have had a part to play. Watson maybe better against a team who’ll have more possession.