Kelty v Queens

1 minute ago, Artemis said:

The main issue with using Kelty’s last 6 home games as a good sign is that one of their 2 home wins in the last 6 was a 3-1 win over Queens.

So what did our illustrious leader learn from that I wonder.

No doubt he'll have spent ALL week "analyzing phases of play and setting traps" to catch Kelty on the break! Just hope everyone follows his game plan and carry's out all his instructions!

Any chance we could just field our best 11 players and let them play to their strengths?

44 minutes ago, bod said:

... Any chance we could just field our best 11 players and let them play to their strengths?

Tut, tut, dearie me, no ... don't you understand that this fitba lark is indeed Rocket Science?  It's much more complex than you make out ... Marvin kens, aye?

23 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Tut, tut, dearie me, no ... don't you understand that this fitba lark is indeed Rocket Science?  It's much more complex than you make out ... Marvin kens, aye?

So sorry, my bad.

3 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

This game is the easiest one for me to get to, but I’ve spent all of this week contemplating whether I can be arsed with it or not. I’m going, but expect it to be fucking miserable. 

Weathers meant to be horrendous all day the mora , rains felt like ice blocks hitting you today and more of the same expected tomorrow, wrap up lads 

9 hours ago, bod said:

He seems to favour 3 at the back, would he drop Efe and bring Kilsby in?

Anyway, I just want him to put a team on the park to have a go and attack a team. Give the travelling supporters something to cheer. I don’t like getting beat but it would be nice to at least see the team having a go, which would make it slightly more acceptable.

Last week no coincidence we looked best with Gibson, Connelly, Doherty and Reilly all on the park, forward thinking players.

I’d be happy with something like.

Stones.

Brydon, Ambrose, McClelland.

Logan, Cochrane, Ferguson, Gibson

Connelly.

Doherty, Reilly.

I’d expect to see both January signings getting 15mins or so. We need to be going at Kelty who’s home form somehow is worse than ours of late!

I would be happy if that team played tomorrow. Bought my ticket so hope it’s better than than last 5 games I’ve seen. 

11 hours ago, bod said:

He seems to favour 3 at the back, would he drop Efe and bring Kilsby in?

Anyway, I just want him to put a team on the park to have a go and attack a team. Give the travelling supporters something to cheer. I don’t like getting beat but it would be nice to at least see the team having a go, which would make it slightly more acceptable.

Last week no coincidence we looked best with Gibson, Connelly, Doherty and Reilly all on the park, forward thinking players.

I’d be happy with something like.

Stones.

Brydon, Ambrose, McClelland.

Logan, Cochrane, Ferguson, Gibson

Connelly.

Doherty, Reilly.

I’d expect to see both January signings getting 15mins or so. We need to be going at Kelty who’s home form somehow is worse than ours of late!

Gibson out so that's one less attacking player right off the bat 😔

7 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

This game is the easiest one for me to get to, but I’ve spent all of this week contemplating whether I can be arsed with it or not. I’m going, but expect it to be fucking miserable. 

Same for me re accessibility. I’m not going. It’s only a 90 minute round trip but frankly I’ve better things to do with my time. 
That said I’ll, of course, thanks still be anxiously watching the scores come in on Sky. 

13 hours ago, bod said:

So what did our illustrious leader learn from that I wonder.

No doubt he'll have spent ALL week "analyzing phases of play and setting traps" to catch Kelty on the break! Just hope everyone follows his game plan and carry's out all his instructions!

Any chance we could just field our best 11 players and let them play to their strengths?

Yes that would be a very sensible strategy and having found our best 11 getting them to attack with the main objective of creating chances. Having done that he might just be pleasantly surprised with the outcome.

I forgot to suggest that passing the ball forwards rather than backwards would also need to be an integral part of this revolutionary new strategy.

20 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Ditto

7 hours ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Yes that would be a very sensible strategy and having found our best 11 getting them to attack with the main objective of creating chances. Having done that he might just be pleasantly surprised with the outcome.

I forgot to suggest that passing the ball forwards rather than backwards would also need to be an integral part of this revolutionary new strategy.

I just want us to attack and try and win this. After suffering watching us against Stirling, Falkirk, Alloa, St Mirren and Hamilton in the last 5 matches I’ve been able to attend it’s been as interesting as reading the gas bill. 

Attack! Attack! Attack! Attack! Attack! As we used to sing….

53 minutes ago, HighlandQueen said:

I just want us to attack and try and win this. After suffering watching us against Stirling, Falkirk, Alloa, St Mirren and Hamilton in the last 5 matches I’ve been able to attend it’s been as interesting as reading the gas bill. 

Attack! Attack! Attack! Attack! Attack! As we used to sing….

But but we did well against Falkirk and St Mirren apparently...