28 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

No they're in both Scottish Cups. The one that can be won and the one that can't.

Or in your team's case, neither can be.

There is only one Scottish Cup.

The other “thing” is a throwback to the bad old days before the pyramid which we won’t win because we’re not in it along with the entire EOSL thankfully.

59 minutes ago, Vanderbilt said:

The other “thing” is a throwback to the bad old days before the pyramid which we won’t win because we’re not in it along with the entire EOSL thankfully.

You dont win the cups you do enter either....

7 hours ago, Vanderbilt said:

Apart from the 2 Sectiinal league cups and 3 Central League Cups that is…

Not exactly majors though is it and are these also a ' throw back ' to the bad old days before the pyramid that you harp on about? Can't have it both ways surely? 

11 hours ago, Vanderbilt said:

Mocking Spongebob Squarepants GIF

5 hours ago, Thejackdaw said:

Not exactly majors though is it and are these also a ' throw back ' to the bad old days before the pyramid that you harp on about? Can't have it both ways surely? 

Agreed,meaningless rubbish but he asked if we’d won anything.

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

it's magnificent that you spent years hating every minute of going to see your team. 

I didn’t say I hated it.

It’s nothing to boast about winning tier 6 trophies.

Forfar,East Fife,Montrose etc haven’t “won” anything but have better players and play at a higher level.Do you think they’d swap to watch inferior football but winning a tinpot trophy.

3 minutes ago, Vanderbilt said:

I didn’t say I hated it.

Forfar,East Fife,Montrose etc haven’t “won” anything but have better players and play at a higher level.Do you think they’d swap to watch inferior football but winning a tinpot trophy.

Do you think they would win the west prem? Bear in mind a lot of players in the west prem choose to play at this level as it suits lifestyle better, some west prem teams will be paying same/better wages than forfar, east fife etc...while west prem players also work full time during the week. 

Bear in mind the lowland league and many of teams in it are there through default so not the case all teams are better etc...the pyrimid system this far has been a failure. 

If the scottish junior cup is a tinpot cup why has it the highest prestige at this level, why has it the highest prize pot etc...? Teams like clydebank would be no where without juniors that is a fact, they don't even have a decorated record at this level.  

3 minutes ago, rhubarb1974 said:

Do you think they would win the west prem? Bear in mind a lot of players in the west prem choose to play at this level as it suits lifestyle better, some west prem teams will be paying same/better wages than forfar, east fife etc...while west prem players also work full time during the week. 

Bear in mind the lowland league and many of teams in it are there through default so not the case all teams are better etc...the pyrimid system this far has been a failure. 

If the scottish junior cup is a tinpot cup why has it the highest prestige at this level, why has it the highest prize pot etc...? Teams like clydebank would be no where without juniors that is a fact, they don't even have a decorated record at this level.  

Nobody cares.

We got on the back of the national newspapers for beating Clyde!

Winning a diddy cup at tier 6 means the square root of f*** all in the grand scheme of things.

SPFL2 clubs would skoosh the West Prem.You are delusional if you think otherwise.Darvel lost to bloody Gretna ffs

Edited by Vanderbilt

5 minutes ago, Vanderbilt said:

Nobody cares.

We got on the back of the national newspapers for beating Clyde!

Winning a diddy cup at tier 6 means the square root of f*** all in the grand scheme of things.

SPFL2 clubs would skoosh the West Prem.You are delusional if you think otherwise.Darvel lost to bloody Gretna ffs

I went to your one and only Scottish junior cup final at rugby Park v Talbot the one big Chris Mackie scored a thundering header from a Charlie Hobbs cross and it was at your end and the place went mental , the  place was swarming with bankies fans that day and at the end in your defeat I saw tears from lots of your fans in the streets , just didn't seem like a Diddy affair at all to any of your fans that day .

11 minutes ago, Vanderbilt said:

I didn’t say I hated it.

It sounds very much like you hated it, or at least your general seethy demeanor about an arbitrary football grade suggests that you're missing out on the stuff normal folk enjoy about football by bubbling extensively about daft politics. 

I'll come clean - the hopes and dreams of East Fife don't occupy my thoughts as much as yours (I reckon when the Darvel money was attracting players from that esteemed level that doesn't count in your estimation). 

I take it you'll be standing with your dour puss tripping you if Clydebank ever wins the league because it's "only" tier 6. Maybe get into roller skating or something else as a hobby would be my advice. 

1 minute ago, Shanner said:

It sounds very much like you hated it, or at least your general seethy demeanor about an arbitrary football grade suggests that you're missing out on the stuff normal folk enjoy about football by bubbling extensively about daft politics. 

I'll come clean - the hopes and dreams of East Fife don't occupy my thoughts as much as yours (I reckon when the Darvel money was attracting players from that esteemed level that doesn't count in your estimation). 

I take it you'll be standing with your dour puss tripping you if Clydebank ever wins the league because it's "only" tier 6. Maybe get into roller skating or something else as a hobby would be my advice. 

Darvel beat Aberdeen with those players and made real history and made the UK national news.

That’s an achievement.