Livi vs St. Mirren - 17th Feb

1 minute ago, ZingaliMan said:

Woops,  they sell away tickets at the stadium on match days for away fans. 

I suspect you'll need to go to the wee cubby-hole to the right of the stadium shop. Almost certainly the turnstiles wont take money.

8 minutes ago, Ronaldo Jeremy said:

Can away fans pay at the gate at Livvy?

As above, not exactly "pay at the gate" but you can buy a ticket from a wee window at the stadium.

Alternatively you should be able to buy tickets online right up to kick off, can do so on your phone while you're in the car/bus/train/walking to the ground and just flash the QR code you get.

46 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

As above, not exactly "pay at the gate" but you can buy a ticket from a wee window at the stadium.

Alternatively you should be able to buy tickets online right up to kick off, can do so on your phone while you're in the car/bus/train/walking to the ground and just flash the QR code you get.

Buying online and getting the QR code on my phone is really easy with Livingston and has been for a few years, maybe other teams have caught up but Livi were ahead of the game on that.

1 hour ago, Durnford said:

The post match celebrations between the layers and the fans on Saturday seemed pretty highly charged. The desire is there; we've just got to stop giving other sides a couple of goals head-start. If we were to try that with St Mirren then they'd probably totally close up and we wouldn't get a chance.

As previously mentioned it really depends on who's fit and available. Our attack on Saturday was good but St Mirren are a different kettle of fish; their defence is a lot more savvy for a start and potentially can match us for height in the box.

Defence wise; well on Saturday needless to say I'll be drinking from my lucky cup; carrying my lucky rabbits foot (although I don't think it was that lucky for the rabbit); avoiding black cats and ladders - anyone got a spare shamrock?

I've a pair of novelty xmas lucky football socks, and my lucky Livi bawbags, both buried deep in a drawer, maybe i'm to blame for the season we're having, not worn them to games for a while. :unsure:

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I've a pair of novelty xmas lucky football socks, and my lucky Livi bawbags, both buried deep in a drawer, maybe i'm to blame for the season we're having, not worn them to games for a while. :unsure:

Suggesting our losing stretch is down to your chilly knats is a bit of a stretch.

10 hours ago, CharlieWhisky said:

If Livi were to win this and Dundee also win on Saturday, we would setup a game against Ross County to potentially close the gap to 0 points next week.. 

Of course we’re going to lose 3-0.

If we stop giving clubs a bl00dy two goal head start then maybe we've got a chance.

4 minutes ago, DumbartonBud said:

First goal is the winner, we haven’t had a game where both teams scored since the begining of November. 

TBF we had almost stopped scoring goals full stop, we had a run of games where we scored 5 goals in 14 games. At least recently, we've scored in a couple of league games, and come back from going behind in 3 games, including 2 cup ones, so i'm less resigned to us losing when going behind now.

Last time we played St Mirren at home you equalised in added time too, so will be a nervous wreck waiting on the final whistle if we're a goal up. A win would be massive to us, giving us a glimmer of hope of staying up.

58 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

TBF we had almost stopped scoring goals full stop, we had a run of games where we scored 5 goals in 14 games. At least recently, we've scored in a couple of league games, and come back from going behind in 3 games, including 2 cup ones, so i'm less resigned to us losing when going behind now.

Last time we played St Mirren at home you equalised in added time too, so will be a nervous wreck waiting on the final whistle if we're a goal up. A win would be massive to us, giving us a glimmer of hope of staying up.

Wasn't there a game a few seasons back where Halkett scored for both teams; St Mirren had a player sent off and then went on to win the game?

19 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Wasn't there a game a few seasons back where Halkett scored for both teams; St Mirren had a player sent off and then went on to win the game?

Aye Saints were 1 up.

Ayunga got red carded for handball and Livvy missed the penalty.

Livvy equalise late on; but the 10 men get the winner in the 90th minute.

Not a dull match!

51 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Aye Saints were 1 up.

Not a dull match!

Now the match would actually have lasted 130 minutes after time added on for various VAR reviews

1 hour ago, Bobby_F said:

Aye Saints were 1 up.

Not a dull match!

Actually its worse than that - I was actually referring to this game:

https://www.stmirren.com/match-reports/1081-match-report-livingston-st-mirren

2 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

Aye Saints were 1 up.

Not a dull match!

Was at that game, Anderson came on and got us the pen and your player red carded, Kelly missed the pen, then Anderson scored to equalise. St Mirren then hit us on the counter and got a late winner. Sure we were just getting ready to bring Anderson on when you scored the first goal too, we should've had him on a lot sooner.

40 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

St Mirren then hit us on the counter and got a late winner. 

It was from a corner. I remember DMs after match interview when he said the only way we would score was if we hit Shaugnessy in the box , and that's what happened with Greive forcing it in !