Livi vs St. Mirren - 17th Feb

4 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

As if robbing folk isn't bad enough, robbing disabled folk. For Livingston branded merch? - dearie me.

Wearing balaclavas like some sort of highly organised criminal enterprise. An absolute minter.

Hopefully some decent St Mirren boys knock seven shades of shite out them.

Aye. Got to worry for her indoors.

Trying WAY too hard 

4 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Whether or not the decision was correct (I personally don't think you should be getting a penalty for that wee tiny clip if the ref doesn't give it live), Olusanya absolutely does cheat in that incident. He's rolling around as though he's in agony despite being barely touched.

When you said rolling around  in agony when barely touched, the name McKenzie came into my head for some reason  🤔

1 hour ago, Durnford said:

Agreed; there's so many examples; every team have their candidates. No way he's anywhere near Boyle standards though. 

Boyle has perfected it from years of experience right enough. Anticipating tackles coming in that he can throw himself over, and initiating contact too, not many as good as Boyle, he makes it difficult for refs to spot genuine fouls*.

*yes he does get fouled a lot too.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Boyle has perfected it from years of experience right enough. Anticipating tackles coming in that he can throw himself over, and initiating contact too, not many as good as Boyle, he makes it difficult for refs to spot genuine fouls*.

*yes he does get fouled a lot too.

Boyles celebration yesterday proves that he dives. He's the epitome of a human submarine. 

8 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Whether or not the decision was correct (I personally don't think you should be getting a penalty for that wee tiny clip if the ref doesn't give it live), Olusanya absolutely does cheat in that incident. He's rolling around as though he's in agony despite being barely touched.

What is a “wee tiny clip”?

9 hours ago, craigkillie said:

That’s not cheating. Cheating would be reacting as he did with no contact.  

There are hardly any footballers that if they think they’ve been fouled don’t exaggerate to draw it to the attention of the officials.  

Even more so with VAR. That’s a penalty all day long, and what he did made sure VAR checked it.  

2 hours ago, Torfason said:

Section C3 isn't the name of an organised group, its just the area of the stand where the drummer and the chanting is. That clip likely shows some random Livi fans being attacked.

Football hooliganism terminated with Gen X as Millennials didn't carry it on. Strange to see Gen Z attempting to revive it. 

2 hours ago, Torfason said:

That’s a weird site to stumble upon.  I don’t see any violence but I can hear lots of pre-pubescent screaming.  Wee boys trying to kid on they are big boys. 

Edited for grammatical purposes. 

Edited by Doonhame Buddie

18 hours ago, Doonhame Buddie said:

That’s a weird site to stumble upon.  I don’t see any violence but I can hear lots of pre-pubescent screaming.  Wee boys trying to kid on they are big boys. 

Edited for grammatical purposes. 

Mibbe cause they were allowed to stay out late cause it was a Saturday

3 hours ago, larry the lion said:

I've just put a post on St Mirren thread, we saw more unacceptable behaviour from the young team at Liv North train station, its really not okay.

There are obviously laws to deal with these idiots; arrests and football banning orders for a start. Police should have been in presence at the station. Any issues and the buster-browns are hauled off; the trains can even be stopped from leaving the station until its all sorted out. Even better; stick them in the cells until the sheriffs courts open on Monday.

That combined with a couple of hundred pound fine or community service and it ends up being a bit of an expensive weekend.