Livi vs St. Mirren - 17th Feb

1 minute ago, Torfason said:

Added to our Manager getting into it with supporters and there was far more energy and excitement after the game 😂

I can only think the annoyance was that you didn’t take your chances because there were plenty of them. The managers must be like “aye, I know they are pish but I’ve not got the money for a Mivoski/Van Veen/Shankland!”.

We have absolutely nobody in the squad who can just show that wee bit of composure in front of goal. 

Mandron is either all sugar or shite. Unfortunately he was the latter today, his penalty miss was off the scale shocking. 
I don’t think there was one Saints fan watching him approach the ball who could honestly say that they were confident of him scoring.

In truth the lack of a decent finisher will ultimately see us fail to secure that 4 th spot.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Get your funny replies in early lads before P&B has "server issues" for a couple of hours.

Funny you should say that....my totally complimentary post seems to have disappeared into the ether.

😂

37 minutes ago, Freedom Farter said:

Aye, they were a class apart. Lucky for us St Mirren's attackers weren't as good today.

Some of the passing in the first 20 minutes was outstanding.  

A bit more mobility and awareness from our strikers and we’d have gone ahead in that period. 

Some St Mirren fans with Celtic fan level of sore losers, with their seething posts. We've all been there, wondering how we lost a game, St Mirren have done the same to us a few times too, yes we rode our luck, and they missed a penalty, same thing happened to us at Paisley when Kelly lumped it over the bar, and they got a late winner. Massive, massive 3pts for us, and a lifeline to staying up, couldn't give a monkeys about how we played, it's all about the pts for us just now.

We've came away with a few hard luck stories this season when we deserved something, about time it went our way for a change. Hadn't given up on us, but it was looking like we'd never win a game to get ourselves closer to County, the cup win last weekend and now getting a league win, it feels like we're going to make a fight of it. Next weekend at Dingwall is going to be equally massive, a win there would tie us on pts. Mon the Lions.

Congratulations to Livie first of all.  A very frustrating side to play against but it works for you your team are working hard to I would say your not down yet. As for Saints a utter shambles up front no idea how many crosses went into the box but there was plenty. Oh well move on.,

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

Thought we deserved something today, but wasn't to be.

Good luck to Livi in their run in.

I'm confident we'll bounce back next week. 

I hope you're right as I'll be at hospitality 🤞

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Some St Mirren fans with Celtic fan level of sore losers, with their seething posts. We've all been there, wondering how we lost a game, St Mirren have done the same to us a few times too, yes we rode our luck, and they missed a penalty, same thing happened to us at Paisley when Kelly lumped it over the bar, and they got a late winner. Massive, massive 3pts for us, and a lifeline to staying up, couldn't give a monkeys about how we played, it's all about the pts for us just now.

We've came away with a few hard luck stories this season when we deserved something, about time it went our way for a change. Hadn't given up on us, but it was looking like we'd never win a game to get ourselves closer to County, the cup win last weekend and now getting a league win, it feels like we're going to make a fight of it. Next weekend at Dingwall is going to be equally massive, a win there would tie us on pts. Mon the Lions.

You are spot on. We all have days like today. 

You took your chance so well done Livi