Livi vs St. Mirren - 17th Feb

How the hell did we lose that.

Livingston are absolutely rank, but scored a goal from a rebound, and we couldn’t even score a penalty - and Mandron then even missed from 2 yards out.

Really decent football from us at times, but lack of a finisher really going to cost us.

Fair play to Livingston, thought we were worth at least a point but we hardly carved Livi open. Madron has had nightmare today. Putting aside the two dreadful misses I thought the Livingston center halves contained him pretty comfortably. Ayunga should start next week if he's fit.

No complaints on the result, enjoy your night Livi fans. 🍻

As for us, that is one of the most frustrating games to watch for a very long time. Clueless, with a series of hopeful high punts to no one.

Fair to say the Manager should have them in tomorrow for training and run them into the ground, we don’t expect to win every game but effort should be a given.

Own up - Which St Mirren fan on here was Robinson fighting with?

Excellent battling win. St Mirren probably did enough for a point but I thought we played fought really well against a good team. 

The penalty was a stinking decision. The coward of a referee was staring right at the incident and still overturns his decision with hardly any contact involved in the footage. Justice done when it was saved.

Well done to the much maligned (by me) Shamal George. Came up with some crucial interventions at key moments. Thought Obileye and Nottingham did really well as well.