Livi vs St. Mirren - 17th Feb

Just now, LogieLivi said:

Apart from yourself, there's not a single person that thought that was a stonewall penalty.

Soft as they come.

Trailing leg catches him and is deliberately moved to do so, a stick on penalty😂

Just now, meadowroadsaint said:

How the f**k can we not have someone who can shoot into a corner of the net. Pish poor and I don’t want to here excuses from Robinson. We are managing to make a shite team look reasonable.

*Hear*

Just now, Torfason said:

Simone Jackson levels.

Who the hell thought he was a good choice, terrible decision by the Manager.

O’Hara and Kiltie are our penalty takers tbf and none of them were on the pitch. Looked like Jamison was about to take it, was there instruction from the bench that Mandron had to take it? 

Not unreasonable given he’s the top scoring player we have playing but that was powderpuff. 

2 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:

Apart from yourself, there's not a single person that thought that was a stonewall penalty.

Soft as they come.

It was an obvious pen, his trailing leg quite clearly trips him. Matters not of course.

FT 1-0
17 league games without a win eh? Last league win October 7th.
Fear not. 
I don't think we can have any complaints about the result to be honest. 
For me there is three main reasons we lost that game. Firstly is the lack of quality in the final third that has been evident all season. We got into numerous good positions and had several crosses into the box, nothing from them. Secondly is the dreadfully taken penalty by Mandron. I was surprised when Kiltie was hooked shortly before it, I can only assume that's a fitness thing as he's not the player you'd normally take off when needing a goal. He scored a pen at Easter Road a couple weeks of ago and he'd certainly have taken this one. Alas, that was Mandron first and last penalty for us. He actually went on and missed a chance in the 94th minute that was easier to score than the penalty. A literal tap in at the back post, wide. 
Thirdly, is poor goalkeeping. The goal is Hemming's fault and he almost cost us a second right after the pen with a terrible kick, he got lucky the subsequent long range effort wasn't on target. 
Seen a lot of talk about 4th this week, the reality is top six is far from assured. Both Aberdeen and Dundee gaining on us this weekend and both have games in hand. If we keep playing like that both of them are capable of over taking us. Big game at home St Johnstone next, three points needed.