Free Agency 2024

peasy23

Salary cap has jumped around $30 million to $255.4 million, much higher than the original estimates which were in the low 240s. Will give teams a bit more leeway with free agents, although next year is the big one for the 49ers with 6 or 7 players accounting for about $150 million. Expect to see a bit of restructuring this year, but it's only really kicking the can down the road. 

Juaun Jennings is the only RFA, he's done more than enough to earn a deal imo.

3 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Quite possibly the best/worst trade in history? Where is going to end up? 

With Kansas City winning the AFC West, and possibly the Super Bowl, every year for the next ten years?

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

With Kansas City winning the AFC West, and possibly the Super Bowl, every year for the next ten years?

Yes sorry forgot the word "he". Where will the bold Russ end up?

4 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Yes sorry forgot the word "he". Where will the bold Russ end up?

Was only kidding. A bit. They’ll keep winning it until Reid, Mahomes, Kelce, and Swift, chuck it.

No idea where Wilson will end up. Wherever it is, it will begin with a professionally shot photo of Russ’ and his missus’, with Russ’ in an expensive suit and a tie in his new club colours, and the missus’ in an eye-wateringly expensive outfit, with accessories in the new club colours. This photo will be accompanied by some words from Wilson that just make you want to say ‘fcuk off, p***k’…. ‘When the situation gets hard, the harder the situational challenge gets. When the day grinds you down, you grind down the day. Let’s do this. Go Birds. We fly. Let’s rock.’… or some such pish.

TBH, don’t really care where he goes. Don’t really care what Denver’s owners’ plans are. They are the Dave Cormack of the NFL. Whatever the plan is, we’re fcuked in the AFC West until the  New England Kansas City dynasty runs out of gas… which won’t even show a crack until the Reid & Mahomes duo is broken up, which won’t be any time soon.

My view on it is…. ‘When the NFL forum on P&B gets rough, the rough and the smooth, I choose to embrace the smooth. Rough or smooth, smooth or rough. Let’s go. You can’t smooth out my rough, or my rough can’t be smoothed.’

Let’s ride. Let Poz cook. God bless you all.

5 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Saquon to test free agency. 

A lot of sources suggesting there is strong mutual interest with LAC. We don't really have the cap to go splurging on RB's, but Harbaugh depends on the running game and I think they'd find a way to make the money work if they really, really wanted to.