Heart of Midlothian v Motherwell

9 minutes ago, Hendo said:

A top 3 attack? I dont think any of your forwards would get into any of the top 6 sides never mind top 3.

We're the 3rd top scorers in the league. 

We stunk the place out in our previous home game against Motherwell and lost 0-1, it was one of the worst performances I've seen in a while, but we've certainly came on leaps and bounds since then and we're starting to click a bit now, I fancy us to get the 3 points today, I'll go for Hearts 4 Motherwell 2

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

A top 3 attack? I dont think any of your forwards would get into any of the top 6 sides never mind top 3.

Maybe not but they have scored more than your lot

I had been predicting a draw because, well...it's us, but there's not a chance a Spittall-less Motherwell is taking anything from Tynecastle.

it wasn't a desire. More of a prediction, Kelly is desperate to get to Germany and he'll try anything. Even injuring the 3rd choice striker and taking his place cos he's not going as a goalkeeper

35 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Yeah we are really going to miss Spittal. Butcher isn’t in the squad either. 

Tbh, Butcher much much easier to replace than Spittal imo. Going to need Paton to step up to the plate. 

Not much happening, personally think we need to put Vale in beside Bair and Paton into the 10. Or Paton off.

Vale & Paton to far away from Theo and ball not sticking. They can’t win the seconds. Need someone playing off him. The Spittal hole is obvious.